facebook

houses

by: ^

What if we as Baylor Greeks simply all banded together and stopped doing Sing & Float until baylor agreed to let us build housing.

Posted By: ^
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

KOT and ATO would never do that...,,,,, he'll they need Baylor not yo have housing so that they will still be thought of as good.

By: ^
#2  by: ^   

That would be hilarious if sing & float were just ATO & KOT.

#3  by: ^   

SigEp and Phi Delt revise to do SING and yet they get looked down on by most Baylor greek members.

Just accept the truth....SING is the biggest part of the Baylor greek experience

by: ^Jun 9, 2015 7:38:30 AM

How do they revise to do sing?

If you mean refuse, SigEp & Phi Delt also like women so they have that going for them.

If Sing is such an important thing it would make an effective boycott.

#4  by: Nick   

I would imagine most national fraternities could afford houses if Baylor allowed it.

My chapter for example has been paying national "house dues" for 40 years to our national office for a house. This money is supposed to be kept for us in the event that we need housing one day.

I would guess most IFC chapters are similar.

By: Nick
#5  by: On Your Own   

Don't know about all, but typically a local chapter of an IFC fraternity is on its own regarding housing. Some schools (like SMU) own the real estate and lease the houses to the various fraternities and sororities. This would be the model Baylor would/has adopted. The Stacy Riddle Forum is Baylor's version of this. By owning the real estate, schools exert major control over these organizations. Baylor has probably evaluated SMU's experience (periodically a major headache for SMU admin.) and made a policy decision not to have residential-type fraternity housing. If you choose to go to Baylor, you just have to accept that policy or go to another school. Anyway, doubt if anyone goes to Baylor just for the Greek life.

By: On Your Own

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.