facebook

how much does sing actually matter..

by: out of state

This is pretty much just a question for girls, about the fraternities on campus. I had never heard of sing until arriving at Baylor, and I can't say I'm too big a fan of the event. It is super strange to me that Sing is that big in greek life here I haven't seen anything like anywhere else. With that being said I was wondering how much sing actually impacts a girls opinion of a fraternity in terms of tiers and so on.

Posted By: out of state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Berry Bear   

It really just depends on your personality. Sing is a really big deal to the Baylor community as a whole however, there are quite a few people who could really care less. In my opinion (when it comes to ranking fraternities) Sing does matter, but it's not the only thing that matters. You also have to take into consideration each organizations involvement on and off campus, social life, history at Baylor (not super important), and their relations with other Greek organizations on campus i.e. Sororities. Also a lot of people including myself tend to rank based on who we have the closest relations with, in other words if I'm closer to say KOT than Kappa Sig, then I would most likely rank them higher even if Kappa Sig might technically be a higher tier group.

By: Berry Bear
#2  by: ^   

It's Baylor so it depends on the group and the girls.

So most Tri Delts and Chi-Os probably care because that's the kind of girl they take......One who cares about Sing.

Your average Theta or Kappa just cares if the guys are hot and cool......not if they dance around in costumes well.

By: ^
#3  by: Baylor Bear   

Honestly, it doesn't matter much.. Whatever fraternity is the closest with us at the time we'll support more no matter what.

By: Baylor Bear
#4  by: Sing....   

Isn't all that great and takes money that could be put into other events..

By: Sing....
#5  by: Sarah   

SING is the biggest event at Baylor.

And yes girls care

By: Sarah
by: lolJun 22, 2015 11:06:39 PM

it doesnt make it any less of a waste of time and resources. I wish more groups dropped out of it. People think we are the biggest joke because of it.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.