facebook

fraternity expansion

by: IFC

Looks like it is: Pike, KA, or LXA. Who do y'all want?

baylorlariat.com/2015/04/02/fraternities-compete-for-gree k-life-spot-at-baylor/

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^   

Ha ha Baylor is just trolling the frats now.

I mean they literally want 30 frats with barely any members. lol

By: ^
#2  by: ^   

But in truth KA is the only one with a chance to do well.

Pike and lambda chi both left Baylor because they were terrible and had no members.

KA was actually really cool..... They just partied too much and got kicked off.

#3  by: IFC   

And they want to add one every four years according to the article.

By: IFC
#4  by: ^   

Dear God.... More chapters?

There are more than twice as many girls going through rush than guys and yet they have not added a new sorority in decades.

Yet they are adding a new frat every four years? Terrible

#5  by: ^   

It should be pretty obvious to everyone..... Baylor hates fraternities and wants them small and weak.

Baylor loves sororities and want then large and strong.

#6  by: ^   

A Good KA chapter would kill the recruiting of several of the drinking chapters. Hell I know I would have joined KA if they were here when I rushed.

#7  by: KA   

I've heard KA has already won the bid process

By: KA
#8  by: ^   

Man if that's true it's really gonna hurt SAE, Phi Delt, SigEp, & Delt right off the bat since they recruit the traditional type of guys that KA usually gets.

And if the KA chapter gets good it will eventually hurt KOT & Ksig a little.

#9  by: ^   

In terms of choice it will help having a KA chapter.

God knows we need a national fraternity that is known for weeding out the lady boys. We have too many light in the loafers gal pals trying to pass themselves off as "fraternity men" at this school.

In terms of over all greek life it will probably hurt...... Baylor already has way too many frats fishing in the same small pool.

#10  by: Guest   

Once they decide, how are they going to get members? When Sigma Chi got rechartered it just kind of happened out of nowhere. They'll need to make it more publicized so people interested in joining will know how to.

By: Guest
by: ^Apr 8, 2015 10:11:39 PM

Yea KA nationals will come down and advertise..... Then take 10 or 20 guys to start up the chapter.

They will be huge dorks at first but over time will probably get decent.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.