facebook

here it is

by: Sorostitutes

wanna get boys and go to parties and have good events and good social status and money go kappa

wanna get boys and go to some parties and good events and go to church and good social status go piphi

wanna get boys and go to parties and have ok social status and good events go theta

wanna get some boys go to church and good events and good social status go chio

wanna go to the library and go to church and good events and ok social status go tri Delt

wanna get boys for a night and go to parties and have bad social standing go zeta

wanna be in a sorority but didn't get the previous 6, go AXO or adpi

Posted By: Sorostitutes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

I would put AXO on the same level as ZTA.........ADPi is in a class all on their own

By: ^
#2  by: ^   

I agree that this isn't fair to AXO. They got a really solid pledge class this year drawing from a similar pool as Tri Delt with girls who are more into partying.

#3  by: insider   

no one really cares in the real world

By: insider
by: ^Feb 27, 2015 12:47:28 PM

I love it when someone owns these pretentious kids that are 21 and yet think they know everything about the "real" world.

#4  by: slamma   

Flash doesn't equal class. Theta & Pi Phi both have girls with more money than Kappa. They just don't flaunt it because they don't have to.

By: slamma
by: trueMar 2, 2015 7:08:37 PM

theta? no theta does not have girls with more money than kappa, piphi and chio might have some girls with more money then some girls in kappa but overall kappa takes the most girls who are wealthy. it's not necessarily a good thing but its very obvious and very true. for god's sake look at the cars they drive.

By: true
by: slammaMar 4, 2015 7:58:10 AM

Can you say leased? Cars are easy to get and doesn't prove wealth, just $399 a month for 2 years.

By: slamma
#5  by: ^   

Cars don't mean anything.

My uncle is a partner at a major law firm in East Texas.......He makes $300,000 a year and has a lot of family land that produces oil and natural gas.

The guy has never had a new vehicle in his whole life.

He only drives used trucks.

by: hahahaMar 4, 2015 4:23:00 PM

this feed has turned into a talk about car prices. kappas are wealthy, so are piphis, so are some thetas. we go to baylor, its expensive, sorority dues are expensive. end of story.

By: hahaha
#6  by: ^   

Point is who drives what has no real relevance to who has money.

As someone said........this is Baylor..........most people here are upper middle class.

The idea that a Kappa is richer than a Zeta is all just conjecture.

Just like an SAE is not automatically richer than a SigEp.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.