#2  by: ^   

More like:

Top: KKG, Pi Phi, Theta

Middle: Tri Delt, Chi-O, Zeta

Lower Middle: AXO

Bottom: ADPi

By: ^
by: ^Feb 19, 2015 9:12:23 AM

This has been the same ranking at Baylor for damn near 40 years.

Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta at the top.

A bunch in the middle.

and ADPi at the bottom.

by: lolFeb 19, 2015 6:15:31 PM

try again

By: lol
#3  by: no   

Kappa hasn't had a good pc since 2012. Theta has some super weird girls. I'd put Chi O ahead of both of them. That's what most girls rushing thought anyway.

By: no
by: ?Feb 15, 2015 4:37:09 PM

How do you know what "most girls rushing thought" when there were over 800. Kappa is too strong at baylor and has always been top tier they always have good pcs. Theta is usually a second perf or girls who get Piphi or chio so that's why its considered 3rd. Chio is just a completely different type of girl.

By: ?
by: collinsMar 4, 2015 8:02:40 AM

If you live in Collins, it's easy to get a good idea about what most girls think during rush. They're crying about it in the halls or bragging about it. Not hard to figure out who most girls want. Theta is a back up to Pi Phi and Chi O. Kappa is just kind of different, maybe you get Zeta is Kappa doesn't offer you a bid.

By: collins
#4  by: Yes   

Spot on but I'd put chio about theta

By: Yes
#5  by: well   

Theta is a back up to Pi Phi & Chi O. Kappa is just kind of a back up to Pi Phi or maybe you pref Kappa first and end up with Zeta. Kappa just has an over all rep for being all about self-centered. And I mean they aren't even nice to each other.

By: well
by: well Mar 4, 2015 8:07:23 AM

Seems like you just want to put nasty rumors out there to try to prove a point. That's what (most) Kappas do. Like you'd know about that and not blab to everyone in her PC and everybody else. Not many secrets at Baylor.

By: well
by: not a kappa or a piphiMar 4, 2015 4:26:04 PM

i agree with both of these people, but at the end of the day its not just piphis or just kappas who are rude and catty to each other or start nasty rumors. its both sororities. both have a lot of catty girls who treat eachother badly.

By: not a kappa or a piphi
#6  by: ?   

is piphi top tier soley based on looks? thats the only reason i can see why theyd be top tier

By: ?
#7  by: pi phi/theta   

I feel like theta being "everyone's back up" isnt true but if it somewhat was is what makes pkt the new top. Statistically if theta was everyone's second choice they'd get better girls than sororities with haters

By: pi phi/theta
#8  by: ^   

At just about every school in Texas Pi Phi/Kappa/Theta are top.

Its just the way it is.

#9  by: sororityrat   

What's wrong with adpi?

By: sororityrat
by: ^Feb 20, 2015 9:06:20 AM

Nothing is really wrong with them......just in any greek system some one has to be on the bottom. And that's ADPi.......but it does not mean they are terrible.

Most schools would love to have our sorority system.

Every chapter at Baylor has 200+ girls.

But someone has to be on the bottom.

#10  by: Hmm   

I feel like there are a lot of PiPhis on this page, someone keeps saying kappa isn't top tier when it's very evident that it is. I would agree that it's PKT at baylor like at UT. But TriDelt and chio are also good just a lot different.

By: Hmm
by: ^Feb 22, 2015 5:58:16 PM

Ywp

by: haMar 4, 2015 8:09:09 AM

Chi O is better than Kappa and tri delt is better than Theta. This is no UT.

By: ha
by: lol noMar 4, 2015 4:24:34 PM

in some aspects chio and tri delt are better than kappa and theta but overall, no.

By: lol no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.