facebook

hazing

by: Curious

I was kind of curious about some of the different hazing rituals that both fraternities and sororities practice at Baylor.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

This sounds like a typical Baylor internet troll job.... "Hey lets ask greek rank who hazes so we can kick them off campus."

But I'll play along.

None of the sororities haze......once and a while some Big in a sorority might make her Little take some shots before Big/Little night but that's about all the hazing there ever is in Baylor sororities.....you join and actives give you presents. That's it.

About half the fraternities haze some and half haze none.

ATO, Beta, Pi Kapp, and soon to be on Sigma Chi......have no hazing at all....you sign up and that's it you're in.

KOT, KSig, SAE, Phi Delt, SigEp, Fiji all have some hazing but its pretty light weight stuff. They make pledges dress up for class or drive members around on the weekend. They might even make them do some push ups every once in a while.

But over all its pretty weak stuff.

In fact KOT might be the most hard core hazing frat and yet Baylor loves them so their is no chance they are ever going to get kicked off.

I mean KOT is the only fraternity I know that has actually sent pledges to the hospital.

By: Truth
#2  by: SicEm   

I heard that a while back Phi Chi used to hang pledges up on a cross over night. And of course Fiji is known well for the elephant walk. Other than that mostly just drinking and physical fitness type stuff.

By: SicEm
#3  by: Hoyt   

Doesn't one of the fraternities make their pledges swim out to the middle of lake waco to receive their bid?

By: Hoyt
by: JakeFeb 11, 2015 6:44:13 PM

Yeah I've heard that too, not sure who it is though.

By: Jake
#4  by: ^   

Nice Try Austin Hays.

By: ^
by: Are you kidding me?Feb 13, 2015 1:44:55 AM

Do you really think Austin Hays actually trolls this website trying to get organizations in trouble? Trust me she has better things to do. The only trolls on here are Phi Delts who are insecure about themselves.

By: Are you kidding me?
#5  by: HazeMasterGeneral   

As the HazeMasterGeneral I can attest to the fact that none of the fraternities here really "haze" anyone. It's all pansy stuff, like doing puzzles in the dark, greeting members girlfriends, and some light drinking.

By: HazeMasterGeneral
#6  by: Ha   

This is the stupidest thread!

By: Ha
#7  by: Ron Swanson   

So much hazing.

By: Ron Swanson
#8  by: ^   

Phi Delt loves to make their pledges do buttstuff

By: ^
#9  by: KNu    

Kappa Sig makes one of their pledges volunteer to be branded with a hot iron.

By: KNu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.