facebook

reputations/tiers

by: stem sophomore

kkg piphi/tridelt chi o zeta/theta aphi axo/adpi
on its way up: zeta theta aphi (solid reputations & solid mc 23)
on its way down: axo (nothing really, just have not heard good things)

chill: theta, aphi, adpi
stereotypical sorority girls: kkg (ditzy, makeup) zeta (a little mean, popular with frats) axo (a little fake, a little condescending). those are all negative but i know good people in each & they love their chapters. they get a lot of love and also a lot of hate
tridelt & chi o are full of loud, bubbly girls. if you're reading an instagram caption and it's a 200-word paragraph with multiple exclamation points and mentions of god it's gotta be one of the two. whoever said chi o are like christian camp counselors got a chuckle out of me

what circles you're in definitely affects your perceptions. as a prehealth girlie tridelt has a good reputation bc of their high gpa, but kappa is worse (vs its schoolwide reputation) bc they're usually less serious. piphi seems pretty solid in all circles, as are theta and tridelt (just not as popular)

overall it really depends on who you ask, and reputations change every year. i know girls who got into their top choice and ended up dropping, but also girls who got into one they didn't want and now love it. make your own judgements and remember you can always drop.

Posted By: stem sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bruh    

Zeta is not on the same tier as chi o and tri delt and never will be

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.