facebook

Which Sing act will win?

by: Sing

Here’s a competition that will have a clear winner. Which Sing acts do you think will go on to Pigskin? Which ones will place in the top 3?

Posted By: Sing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🎶    

Saw it last night, it never disappoints! So many were good but my favs were Pi Phi, ATO/ChiO, KOT, Zeta, SAE and Tri Delt, in that order.

By: 🎶
#2  by: my guess   

my prediction is
first - ato & xo
second - zta
third - pi phi
i think kot was awesome, but because they won last year i don't think the judges will give it to them again this year

By: my guess
#3  by: thoughts   

I liked Tri Delta's race car theme, it was one of my favorites. Pi Phi had the best backdrop and was super high energy. I also thought Theta did a great job with their video game theme. Beta's was probably the funniest. Chi O and ATO were really good but I don't think their theme was all that original. Same vibe with KOT.

By: thoughts
#4  by: Kot   

KOT is gonna win it all. Those guys can sing and have incredible stage presence

By: Kot
#5  by: results   

so number 2 comment was almost there. psychic much? lol congrats to ato/xo on first place, pi phi on second and zeta on third. i pretty much agree with all who made pigskin except for sigma chi. i saw their act at two different shows and my friends and I still don't get their storyline. ?? i think theta should have been in their place. sorry that y'all were robbed!

By: results

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.