facebook

You got cut because you’re not white

by: truth

Remember all freshman, if you’re POC and you got cut from “top tier” houses, the only reason is because you’re not white. Don’t listen to the cap about personality, connections, coolness or sociableness. This is likely based solely on how white/european-looking you are.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: pdt   

absolutely nobody can argue with this. look at the sorority instagrams lmao. no flavor ong

By: pdt
by: mhmNov 7, 2022 7:40:31 PM

i can’t believe people are arguing against this. you’re absolutely right

By: mhm
#2  by: THIS   

CALL. EM. OUT.

By: THIS
by: !Nov 25, 2022 8:12:39 PM

!!!

By: !
#3  by: not true   

lies.

By: not true
#4  by: ...   

I know multiple women who have been sought after by sororities because they were POC (piphi&chio). Sororities get so much hate for being super white that now its overcompensation to recruit any woman of color.

By: ...
by: ChioOct 29, 2022 6:27:57 PM

Hey chio! This is false. Not hard to see you don’t take in many POC (except for maybe 2-3 just to “say” you’ve done it)

By: Chio
by: PiphiOct 29, 2022 6:29:09 PM

And let’s not forget that Piphi is a bunch of ignorant white girls who will say the N word because it’s “in a song so it doesn’t count”

By: Piphi
#5  by: Me too.    

The majority of Baylor sororities are truly. open to consider everyone. If you truly want to be in a sorority, go for it. Just don’t do it for other reasons.

By: Me too.
by: yupNov 2, 2022 8:51:47 PM

no for real

By: yup
#6  by: i call bs   

the op is lying and obviously wanting to stir up drama. unfortunately, the percentage of poc pnm's who go through recruitment is very low. therefore the sororities can't help but look majority white. the good news is there are poc's in every sorority and there is room for plenty more

By: i call bs
by: ChioNov 3, 2022 5:06:43 PM

Hi Chio!

By: Chio
by: WellNov 8, 2022 3:33:39 PM

But if you look at most of their social medias, there is no representation. I know plenty of girls of color who go through recruitment. They usually end up in “lower” tier to “bottom” tier sororities. It really shows what recruitment teams are looking for in each sorority. Glad someone spoke up about this👏

By: Well
#7  by: eeeee   

white girls are so defensive on this post 🤣

By: eeeee
#8  by: Truth   

Sororities mostly cut white girls because way more of them sign up for rush. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Truth
#9  by: bleep   

you only get cut from kappa. everyone else is chill

By: bleep
#10  by: 🤍   

Bumppppppp

By: 🤍

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.