facebook

Every Sorority @ Baylor is Great

by: :)

sometimes greekrank can be filled with reasons why to NOT rush a sorority but in this essay, i’d like to highlight the good about each one!

ALPHA CHI OMEGA: spunky, fun, and diverse! you can find some of the most cool and hilarious girls in this bunch. they have a great vibe and are super wholesome. haven’t heard anything bad about them on campus and they have a good amount who attend frat parties!

ADPI: small, tight-knit, and caring! they have a sweet sisterhood and every girl I know in this group is super down to earth and smart. they focus on friendships, supporting one another, and will literally hype up everything!

ALPHA PHI: brand new, on the rise, & very cute sisterhood! can we talk about how great their sing act was? it had a unique storyline and let’s also talk about how diverse their group is while maintaining a strong sisterhood! I think the future looks bright for aphi recruitment!

CHI OMEGA: loves Jesus, camp, and campus involvement! they are pretty well rounded as a whole- some are extremely smart, some are extremely competitive, and some are extremely chaotic (in a good and fun way). they work hard at being great at whatever they do whether that’s sing, intramurals, or events.

TRI DELTA: very smart girls who are extremely involved with their philanthropy and campus events. they are also phenomenal at sing- their performance last spring was unbelievable! some are known for being faithful Christians and some are known for mixing well at frat parties. they have a pretty diverse group and all have high GPAs.

THETA: they are sweet. they are smart. and they are sassy! these girls are a campus favorite for their loving sisterhood and for not having any problems. they focus on school and are so supportive of one another as well as people outside of their sorority. seriously a great and well-rounded group of girls.

KAPPA: these girls are cool, classy, and IT girls. they are some of the hardest workers ever. their sing act was so clean and they have huge campus involvement. you will see these girls at every frat party and when not at baylor, they are out traveling all over the world. they rock blue on blue and one last thing- don’t play intramural sports against them because they dominate the field/court.

PI PHI: you will not only find these girls at church but you will find them in leadership position there and in other areas! they are really sweet and very competitive. they usually win intramural sports and have a streak of great sing acts. I love their campus involvement and think their HOWDY event is a hit every year.

ZETA: group with a high GPA and
known to be a good vibe at every party! they have a lot of confidence and if you’re looking for a sorority that is kind of like a state school sorority, this one’s it. they are cool girls and omg their sing outfits were incredible last spring. they are also very much an IT girl on campus. \n\n\n\n\nfeel free to add uplifting input about any of the sororities below but I do believe each one shines in their own way.

with that being said, pnms- you are probably going to like many of the groups going in but make sure to meet with a lot of girls to see who you vibe with! don’t put all your eggs in one basket because rush week will be so much more relaxing and enjoyable if you go in with a lot of options!

also, if you have any questions as a pnm, comment them below and i’m sure any sorority girl on here can help you get them answered! :)

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

ignore the glitch near the end where it says “/n/n/n/n/n” those were supposed to be spaces but not really sure what happened there

By: :)
#2  by: i like this   

i like this one because it doesn’t care about rankings which some girls care too much about. rankings are pointless imo

By: i like this
by: yepJul 28, 2022 9:04:06 AM

^^^^^

By: yep
by: kappadeltaAug 3, 2022 7:24:49 PM

rankings are for superficial girls anyways

By: kappadelta
#3  by: Baylor2022   

THANK YOU. Zetas are known for more than just going to parties. They’re actually really smart and hold one of the highest GPAs in Baylor greeklife. Op really hit these sorority reviews on the nail <3

By: Baylor2022
#4  by: bump   

bump.

By: bump
by: bumpJul 27, 2022 1:54:42 PM

bump.

#5  by: Yes   

Love this and very accurate

By: Yes
#6  by: bump   

bump.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.