facebook

theta

by: lalala

I want to rush next year when I transfer, and I am really interested in Theta. I'll be a sophomore and I don't know any girls in the house at all. Is it possible for me to get a bid from them? What should I do to increase my chances?

Posted By: lalala
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rushing Theta   

As a sophomore it is a lot harder to rush as most sororities primary goal is rushing freshman. Baylor has an awesome system, however, as they have spring rush. Spring rush gives you prime opportunities to get to know the girls by attending sub dinners, and open house days. I'd recommend staying open minded to all sororities because all of them are awesome and offer something unique! So mainly sub dinners. That's where you get to meet awesome girls

By: Rushing Theta
#2  by: truth   

1. Youre a sophomore, 2. youre not a legacy 3. theta is 2nd top house 4. you dont have connections and its december. sorry hun you have no chance

By: truth
by: truthDec 10, 2013 12:03:17 AM

misread. get as many connections as you can once you transfer. baylor greek like is SUPER competetive. good luck!

By: truth
#3  by: hey   

all the thetas I know are friendly, nice girls. Im sure if you introduced yourself or made an effort to meet someone (lol if i were you Id even add some on fb or message them so they know you) they may not turn you down. You never know. The bigger problem is that you are a sophomore... every sorority has a limited number of sophomores they can take, and theta has more sophomores try to rush them than any other group so you will have lots of competition. Good luck, and keep an open mind!

By: hey
#4  by: what   

uhhh no!!! never add a sorority girl until you meet them! theta is one of the top houses so it is more competitive and most sophomores and juniors who rush want them or chi o. meet people, keep up your grades and go to all the sub dinners you can, first impressions are important.

By: what
#5  by: baylor   

Theta is great group, strong sisterhood and very active.

By: baylor

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.