facebook

cheer

by: bu

I know this doesn't pertain to greek life but I didn't know where else/ who else to ask about this. I really want to cheer in college and I was wondering how many people try out for cheer at baylor/ how hard the process is. Also, if I've never danced before but I have cheer experience could I try out for dance too? Do I try out for all the squads and see which one I make? Are the girls on the squads nice, or do they have certain reputations on campus? Sorry, I'm just so confused and don't know who to ask about it!!!

Posted By: bu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: baylor   

All I know is that you definitely need dance experience to try out for the dance team. Lots of good dancers try out - I've danced forever and ended up not making it. As for what I know about cheerleaders, the ones I know are really sweet.

By: baylor
#2  by: spirittt   

dance is pretty hard to make and dance ability doesn't always matter, mostly looks and what the team needs that year. cheer is pretty hard also, and even if you make the team freshman year you aren't guaranteed to make it the other years. some of the girls are really sweet and pretty, but some are also a tad stuck up. food for thought.

By: spirittt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.