facebook

legacy question

by: Confused

I am a legacy to Theta and Pi Phi by my mom and sister. Some people have told me that I might get cut from both if they feel I will go with the other. I've gone to sub dinners and I really like them both equally. And I may not even get in to them. But will other sororities cut me because I'm a double legacy? My sister didn't pref my moms sorority and she was really happy with her decision. So I'm open minded. Any advice on how to handle it or what to say or not say?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Double legacy    

If you are a triple legacy + for one it could work against you but if you keep your mind open and make that clear to the sorority girls they won't cut you because of your legacy status. I was a legacy for two sororities here as well but decided against both of those and joined one I was not a legacy for as I felt more home in my sorority. I was also rushed very hard by a different sorority because I made it clear I had an open mind and therefor they felt they weren't wasting their time with rushing me

By: Double legacy
#2  by: ^   

a sister or a sibling is NOT considered a legacy......

By: ^
#3  by: not a legacy   

A sister is not a legacy, only a mother or grandmother. But being a legacy will not work against you if you make it clear that you are open-minded! :)

By: not a legacy
by: baylorDec 11, 2013 10:12:59 PM

this is true

By: baylor
by: noDec 12, 2013 2:59:48 PM

For some sororities being a sister of a member counts as being a legacy.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.