facebook

other sororities

by: concerned

Is it true other sororities cut girls who want kappa? Or if they know you want another sorority will they cut you? Don't sororities want you to only want them so its hypocritical? just can't win

Posted By: concerned
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fact    

If they know for sure that you want another sorority, they will cut you.

By: Fact
#2  by: well   

if you talk about loving any other sororities during rush that's kind of a turn off, and ya if you say you "only want so and so" they will cut you. has nothing to do with kappa

By: well
by: ^thisNov 17, 2013 1:14:15 PM

Is very true. Just say that you're looking into several but feel that this one seems like a natural fit.

By: ^this
#3  by: hehe   

my sorority cuts girls if we know they're only rushing kappa <3

By: hehe
#4  by: Advice   

I'm positive you're not the only girl wondering about this. Here's a tip: Just don't say anything about your prefrence! If someone asks you just say, "I'm open to anything/I'm keeping an open mind." ...Keep in mind, that the group you want my not feel the same about you so it's not wise to go around burning all of your bridges by telling girls who you plan to rush.

By: Advice
#5  by: Yeah   

Pi Phi and Kappa and XO get the girls they want.

By: Yeah
by: wtf...Nov 17, 2013 4:48:13 PM

most sororities get the girls they want...girls get cut for saying they only want 1 sorority because it's rude

By: wtf...
#6  by: Truth   

Sororities want to bring back girls who want them back. We don't want to waste time or effort on girls who aren't even considering us. If we get the feeling that you absolutely would not accept a bid from us, then we feel it's best to stop wasting both our time and let you go. As mentioned above, just keep an open mind because you never know where you're actually going to end up. Some girls don't end up in the groups they suicide rushed first semester and still end up perfectly happy.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.