facebook

hahaha

by: what?

first time on this site.. can you say ADPi take over?? lol

Posted By: what?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

thank goodness I thought I was going crazy...

By: yep
#2  by: ha    

It's so obvious, its really quite sad

By: ha
by: Beaux&PearlsNov 5, 2013 10:52:26 PM

23 seconds apart. Seems Legit.

By: Beaux&Pearls
#3  by: You know whats sad?   

It's so obvious you're commenting on your own post. Look at the comment times.

By: You know whats sad?
by: lolNov 5, 2013 10:46:03 PM

looks like someone spends too much time on here

By: lol
#4  by: literally    

haha thank you I was thinking the same thing. Any rank with tri delt below ADPi is obviously ADPi

By: literally
by: lolnoNov 5, 2013 10:26:53 PM

Any rank with Zeta below ADPi is obviously an ADPi. Tridelta took rush leftovers. Everyone knows this. You're last. It's Zeta- ADPi- tridelta. Thank you

By: lolno
by: hmmmNov 5, 2013 11:08:14 PM

maybe not DDD at rock bottom because they have a strong rep and are very classy. i would at least give ADPI second to last with AXO. They have nothing to offer.

By: hmmm
by: LillyPrlSrtGrlNov 5, 2013 11:12:09 PM

∆∆∆ took rush leftovers. They got last pick. That makes them last. These are the facts, accept them. And being classy means nothing. Every group can claim to be classy. ADPi is classy. Theta is classy. Zeta is classy. ChiO is classy. Its just a word attached to an opinion, it means nothing. ADPi is above tridelta because the girls ADPi didn't want went tridelta. Their tug event raised so much money for their charity. They outshined ∆∆∆ in rush and their events. Reputation means nothing when you don't represent that rep anymore. Theta was bottom tier forever until recently. Same is going to happen for ADPi.

By: LillyPrlSrtGrl
#5  by: Guest   

I'm not a tri delt. But I know most of ADPi is girls who wanted tri delt lol

By: Guest
by: lolNov 5, 2013 10:48:39 PM

I'd rather be a GDI than be a tridelt

by: DiamondsADPINov 5, 2013 10:50:42 PM

And who is it that you know that's an ADPi? We have a lot of pride in our chapter. These aren't the girls that were dead set on piphi and ended up ChiO etc. If I had to guess, I'd think ADPi and AXO are close because most ADPi's are friends with AXO's.

By: DiamondsADPI
#6  by: rushing   

from a freshman perspective..since this is anonymous ha, most girls would rather not be in a sorority at all than be adpi. I don't want to hurt your feelings but it's true!!

By: rushing
by: lolNov 5, 2013 10:55:35 PM

so legit. You Really sound like a freshman rushing!!

by: u crayNov 5, 2013 11:04:47 PM

I cant believe freshmen have that strong opinions about sororities at this point. I had NEVER heard of how extreme the stereotypes were until rush week. Its not like I wasnt involved either. I did go to the sub dinners and had friends that were going through rush with me as well...doesnt seem very credible.

By: u cray
by: ^Nov 5, 2013 11:09:56 PM

that's exactly my experience too, i didn't hear of any of this until after rush. freshmen know what they see, that's why on campus activities and campus presence are so important

By: ^
#7  by: sororitytitude    

I honestly think its ZTA throwing DDD and AXO under ADPI i to make themselves look better and make it seem like ADPI is the one commenting..idk

By: sororitytitude
by: omgNov 5, 2013 11:04:17 PM

that sounds like wayyyy to much effort....i really don't think anyone cares that much

By: omg
by: LillyPrlSrtGrlNov 5, 2013 11:05:01 PM

I'm suspecting that too actually.

by: LillyPrlSrtGrlNov 5, 2013 11:05:29 PM

you'd be surprised..

by: twinzNov 5, 2013 11:29:44 PM

i was thinking the same things

By: twinz
#8  by: GK   

It's bad right now. I wish it would all stop. It's obviously an ADPi. Just in time to up themselves for recruitment.

By: GK
by: ....Nov 6, 2013 2:09:16 PM

shut up kappa!

By: ....
#9  by: sororityittoya   

"first time on this site" oh yeah? i really believe that buttnugget especially because you already have such strong opinions about a certain sorority on these forums when you apparently havent even spent that much time on it beforehand

By: sororityittoya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.