facebook

rush

by: PGD

lets be honest no one actually rushes anything except the big 4, (Kappa, Pi Phi, TriDelt and Chi O) Everyone else just gets stuck in the other four after they get rejected by Kappa. Its not like someone goes into rush week saying, "Im going to be an AXO."

Kappa
PBP
TriDelt
ChiO
Zeta
Theta
AXO
ADP

Posted By: PGD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

i can't tell if you're a troll or you graduated 4 years ago and actually believe this...

By: ok
by: LOLNov 4, 2013 11:20:28 PM

^^^couldn't of said it better myself

By: LOL
#2  by: jokes   

the fact that DDD is 3rd on that list makes it so clear that that's what you were (past tense bc there's no way you would rank yourself that high if you were an active member)

By: jokes
#3  by: Woof   

This is a comete sham. Sorry but Tridelta is nowhere near as good as that

By: Woof
#4  by: Good joke   

That's funny. Literally DDD is nothing anymore. They have little to no campus involvement and a ratchet pledge class so no one that I know that's a PNM wants to be a DDD. ChiO and PiPhi will always be top tier at Baylor because of the girls that they draw in. Kappa on the other hand is falling and fast. I'd say the people that have most improved are ADPi and Theta. Zeta is a joke now and AXO is Baylors dog pound. So in my opinion it goes: ChiO PiPhi Kappa Theta Zeta ADPi DDD AXO

By: Good joke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.