facebook

pi phi

by: Rushee'14

I heard Piphi was on alcohol probation and if they get in trouble again they won't be able to have events on campus..

is this true?

Posted By: Rushee'14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

No that's Theta

By: lol
by: no?Nov 2, 2013 1:34:20 PM

Theta isn't on probation. That's most likely kappa. maybe thats why they didn't get many girls last rush

By: no?
by: .Nov 3, 2013 9:06:41 AM

I mean kappa got 85 girls so

By: .
#2  by: idk   

but i wouldnt join piphi as a freshman regardless.. there are going to be girls that drink. and i wouldnt risk having one girl ruin my entire sorority experience

By: idk
by: Rushee'14Nov 2, 2013 2:42:47 PM

you sound like you're purposely talking down the top sorority..

By: Rushee'14
#3  by: diamondsofthisadpi   

Theta hasn't gotten in trouble in a long time except for maybe dirty rushing. Pi phi got in trouble for drinking in their letters and dirty rushing, Chi O got in trouble for hazing. Tri delt got in trouble for dirty rushing. Zeta and Kappa got in trouble for dirty rushing and alcohol

By: diamondsofthisadpi
by: DiamondsADPINov 2, 2013 1:41:29 PM

Nice try, pretending to be me. No sororities got in trouble for hazing. It would've been posted on the baylor website.

By: DiamondsADPI
by: DiamondsADPINov 2, 2013 1:42:04 PM

www.baylor.edu/student_policies/index.php?id=40328

by: DiamondsADPINov 2, 2013 1:43:41 PM

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't pretend to be other sororities for the sole purpose of talking bad about other groups. We have struggled so hard to improve our own sorority. We aren't the type to talk bad about others because we've been there.

by: Panhellenic Nov 2, 2013 1:46:18 PM

A lot of this is true. Almost every sorority has been on thin ice for dirty rushing, but that's hard to control. Chi Omega did get in trouble for hazing 2 years ago during Chi O Christmas. It was a bit of an overreaction on Baylor's part.

Also, I'm unsure as to how official this was or if they even got in trouble, but 2 years ago, before being initiated, several new members of Kappa Kappa Gamma were asked to run around a room in bras and thongs while members of several fraternities watched and rated their appearances. There is a video of it if you don't believe me.

By: Panhellenic
#4  by: omggg   

really?

By: omggg
#5  by: don't spread rumors   

No, they're not and I don't think you're a rushee who's wondering. You're just putting this out there to try to make Pi Phi look bad when you know it's not true.

By: don't spread rumors

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.