facebook

1 girl from every sorority: post here!

by: DiamondsofthisADPI

I'm really sick of all the hate. So I want 1 girl from every sorority to come here and post the things they love about their sorority.

NO SORORITY BASHING. ONLY TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN. (That means you, bless your heart, are not welcome. I don't even think you're a real Zeta).

I want rushees to feel the love that people have for their sororities instead of this hatred towards everyone else because that doesn't exist outside of this dumb website.

My sorority. Alpha Delta Pi

Funfact: We were the first sorority! Founded in 1851 :)

Notable alumni: Luke Bryan's wife helllooo

WHY I JOINED: It sounds cliche, but I felt at home with ADPi. I joined because I never felt like I was being judged. I could be myself. I never felt like I didn't wear enough designer clothes, my ear piercings weren't considered weird and not preppy, I always felt accepted and loved and I could go up to any girl in my sorority, introduce myself and become instant friends. It's crazy. When my pet needed to go to the hospital, I had girls that were there to drive me, some I barely know. Our motto is "We Live for Each Other" and it sounds so cliche, but I think every sorority seems to live by that. You don't just have friends, these girls become your family.

Posted By: DiamondsofthisADPI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True    

KKG is the place to be! Really though, all sororities offer great attributes and opportunities!

By: True
#2  by: WeartheCrown   

My sorority: Zeta. Funfact: Our Charity is Susan G Comen. Why I joined: My best friends that helped me my freshman year were Zetas.

By: WeartheCrown
#3  by: ^   

trolling is an art.

By: ^
#4  by: blessyourheart   

lol okay. Can't stop me from contributing. My Sorority: Zeta. Funfact: Our sorority has the best colors Notable Alumni: Jayde Nicole (google her she's a playboy model) and Aaryn from Big Brother; Why I joined: The girls in Zeta come from prestige families. They're social, dress well, but are also down to earth, trustworthy, but also know how to let loose and have fun. Zeta was my home. SEEK THE NOBELEST

By: blessyourheart
by: DiamondsADPIOct 30, 2013 1:23:50 PM

Hey, at least my sorority has a Lilly Print (And it's one of the better ones.) Get off my thread. Everyone knows you're not a real Zeta.

By: DiamondsADPI
by: ??Oct 30, 2013 5:29:28 PM

Why do you hate zeta? Theyre nice girls

By: ??
by: DiamondsADPIOct 30, 2013 9:17:49 PM

Are you asking me? I don't hate Zetas! It's just the user blessyourheart keeps commenting really rude things to people pretending to be a zeta and I know that real zetas aren't like that.

by: ^DiamondsADPiOct 30, 2013 9:45:56 PM

oh no i think you are the sweetest thing, i was talking to blessyourheart. real sorority girls don't hate each other

By: ^DiamondsADPi
#5  by: DiamondsADPI   

Well, this post was a failure.. I tried :/ dumb of me to ask for people to be positive on this site..

by: ~~~<>Nov 1, 2013 2:35:34 PM

Diamonds, I wish I could meet you in person because you are the sweetest thing. There are so many bad representations of greek life and freshmen need to see the love that they'll experience in Greek Life. Sisterhood is what sororities are about.

By: ~~~<>
#6  by: ~~~<>   

My sorority: Kappa Alpha Theta aka Theta Funfact: We were the first sorority with Greek Letters! I love Theta because all the girls I have met have been the most amazing people. They help me to improve myself in my academics, my faith, and my character. These are the girls that study with me, go to church with me, and I'm always texting or having lunch or class with a sister. My life would've been completely different if I didn't rush

By: ~~~<>
#7  by: AXO   

My Sorority: Alpha Chi Omega. Funfact: We are #3 nationally ranked sorority in the nation (the top two aren't at baylor). Why I joined: My sisters are the best friends I could ask for and I absolutely ADORE my little <3

By: AXO
#8  by: BU17   

Thanks for making this post. It makes me feel so much better about rushing <3

By: BU17

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.