facebook

recruitment question

by: baby bear

If girls from a certain sorority are talking to you and hanging out with you a lot and introducing you to other girls in their sorority during SUB dinners, is it pretty safe to say they like you, and will help you get a bid? When does it become "dirty rushing"?

Posted By: baby bear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Say girl   

If all that's going on, chances are girls probably like you in that sorority. It doesn't guarantee you're getting a bid though, but you're on their radar. None of what you mentioned is dirty rushing in the least though, so please don't confuse rushing and dirty rushing. Dirty rushing would be is they had you sleepover, if they were off-campus with more than 4 girls from their sorority with you (The biggest rule... so like, if you're with 6 tri delts at chili's, that's dirty rushing), if they say "I want you to be my little," if they tell you you're basically into the sorority, talk bad about other sororities, post on your fb wall, etc. that's all dirty rushing. Some sororities do it to get ahead, but some I know just don't care about the rules and it's hard to be genuine and keep the rules at the same time. idk, some rules are pretty stupid, some make a lot of sense. Wanting to hang out with you means they are RUSHING you, not DIRTY rushing you though.

By: Say girl
#2  by: ...    

Good for you. :) Now, just maintain a good GPA and make sure to not get blacklisted. Don't party and be careful with guys... I've heard of a few girls that were blacklisted for getting involved with guys that belonged to a girl within a particular sorority. Be careful, all it takes is one slip-up to get on those girls' bad side.

By: ...
#3  by: BU greek   

I agree with everything above. Good for you, girl! It isn't 100% but when they want to hang out with you outside of dinners, they are definitely interested. Especially if they keep up with you and are genuine about it. Some sororities have to meet a requirement of rush dates but others really are being genuine. Just be careful. Good luck!

By: BU greek
#4  by: BuGreek   

It becomes dirty rushing when rules are broken, but you sound safe

By: BuGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.