TKE\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Public Opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

kot is not a frat....

By: ^
#2  by: Agreed   

This is the most accurate ranking this far. I'd only move SAE down a spot. I honestly think Phidelt is taking their former glory and besting them when it comes rush, partying, etc.

By: Agreed
by: Same levelSep 21, 2013 2:36:26 PM

I agree Phi Delts has been better than SAE recently, but since they still compete rushing wise with KSig and Phi Delt they deservie the same level for now.

By: Same level
by: YesSep 22, 2013 3:54:49 PM

I agree, I've been here for 5 years and it's amazing how well the phi delts have done. Also, Ive noticed kappa sig has been on the decline and SAE is still a top tier fraternity.

By: Yes
by: ^Nov 2, 2013 11:54:38 AM

agreed

By: ^
#3  by: my2cents   

Good rank. I also agree with poster 2. SAE should go down a notch. They've been slipping lately and are no better than KOT nor Fiji.

On a side note, how does Pi Kapp stack up against the others?

By: my2cents
#4  by: haha   

baylor greek life is a joke..

By: haha
by: truuuuNov 6, 2013 1:53:58 PM

this

By: truuuu
#5  by: SororityBetch   

Ksig is definitely not #1 at least in the minds of the girls. The stick in their ass is so far up they can even walk properly. Plus id bet they have boned eachother. All the ksigs I have known wouldnt shut up about the ass.

#1 Phidelt-nice guys, smokin,
#2 SAE-awesome parties, cute guys, good attitudes, proper southern gentlemen that go the hardest out of all
The rest: ATO,KSig,KOT,PiKapp,Delt,Sigep,PhiChi,Beta,Byx,Tke

By: SororityBetch
by: yupNov 6, 2013 1:54:57 PM

hahahahah this!!!

By: yup
#6  by: GKODB   

Wow you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.

By: GKODB
#7  by: Whaaa   

Who the F is Phi delt? never heard of them..never seen one.

By: Whaaa
#8  by: uh   

the most important frats (regarding campus involvement and overall rep) are SAE, KSig, and ATO. Delt, KOT, PiKapp, and SigEp are probably mid tier and are pretty decent guys (looks and overall personality). Now FIJI, BYX,TKE, and Beta are bottom for sure due to rep and their PC. Things always end up changing by the next semester, so well see what happens.

By: uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.