facebook

pi phi ...& actual top houses

by: lol

literally Pi phi is not a top house. everyone cut Pi phi basically day 1 of rush & you're fooling yourself & everyone on here if you say it's even close to the top. by far a bottom house with axo and adpi. their pc this year was terrible & they genuinely only care about partying.

actual order:
1.kappa
2.chi o
3. zeta
4.tri delt
5.theta
6.pi phi
7.aphi
8.axo
9.adpi

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Okkk   

Alright @kappa so majority of people know zeta and pi phi are good chapters. Why are KAPPAS always on here trying to tear us both down.

By: Okkk
#2  by: Okkk   

Alright @kappa so majority of people know zeta and pi phi are good chapters. Why are KAPPAS always on here trying to tear us both down.

By: Okkk
#3  by: Just sayin   

All I'm saying is Kappa, Pi Phi, and ADPi were the ones I dropped on the first day of recruitment...

By: Just sayin
#4  by: am i right?   

this years pi phis aren't even your typical "pi phi". they aren't cute and they're rude. so glad I cut them after the first day.

By: am i right?
by: Dropped day one? Sep 5, 2019 3:18:56 AM

I'm sure the Pi Phis had you at the tip top of their list and are still crushed over losing you. Listen can you hear them weeping? Didn't think so.

By: Dropped day one?
#5  by: Cam   

So I'm actually not in a house and I can honestly say that pi phis are some of the rudest people I've ever met. I had a class with some of them last year and they looked me up and down, ignored me if I ask one of them questions and would do other little things like talk down on people that aren't in houses knowing I was right there. Pi phis are high school bully's that can't grow up.

By: Cam
by: lolSep 5, 2019 3:06:56 AM

Pi Phis are bullies who didn't answer your questions? Oh, THE HORROR!!! How OLD are you? Five?

Yeah, Nationally, Pi Phi may have a princess aura, but I bet that they can spell 'bully's' correctly. Grow up and let go of your high school resentments of the pretty, popular 'In Crowd" and put on your Big Girl
pants now. You are in college.!

By: lol
#6  by: Uh   

Half the girls have dropped aphi ....

By: Uh
#7  by: krappa   

You are pathetic krappa!
You can't stand to be truly inferior so you attack the better sorority. You do it all over GR. News flash, self-promotion is tacky and 'klassless'.

By: krappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.