facebook

how sororities are actually viewed on campus

by: Sororities

Honest/ non biased rankings and descriptions :

The big 6: basically the top 6 houses at Baylor that are hard to beat. Lord knows Alpha Phi is trying to make it in there. Guess we will see:

1) kappa. People say they are top house but no one knows why. It’s a rich school so people value $$$ and kappas are known for having $. they have some talented girls & are mostly respected. Some people kinda think kappas are boring personality wise.

2) zeta. Guys think they are hot. They are that typically bubbly, preppy, girlie type of sorority girl. Some people love that and some people don’t. They also have some talented girls and tend to be popular. They are controversial because some people say they party too much.

3) Chi O. Chi o has that Christian camp counselor vibe that people at a Christian school like. They have some talented girls. At a non religious school they probably would be chewed up and spit out. But it works for the Baylor demographic. They got the YouTube twins so that was a win. Some people think they have a holier than thou vibe & that’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

4) Tri delt. Tri delt has the top GPA. they are mostly respected because they stay out of the drama that other sororities tend to have. They don’t stand out looks wise but they aren’t bad in that department.. just kinda average. Tri delt is a pretty neutral sorority over all. Some people think that’s good and others think that’s bad.

5) pi phi. Pi phi used to be higher up but everyone says their PC was really low looks wise this year and people care about looks a lot I guess. They are controversial because a lot of people say they are mean girls. Their older classes have a lot of pretty & athletic girls. There’s a big disconnect between the older girls and younger PCs as far as looks go. They are still talked about a lot on campus which makes them popular — whether people are saying good or bad things, atleast people are talking about them I guess.

6) theta. Theta kinda is a mix of kappa and tri delt i guess. girls that just barely didn’t make it into tri delt for grades or weren’t kappa legacies will go theta. it’s a good sorority for a lot of reasons but it’s not THE BEST in any particular area. People say they don’t have a lot of campus involvement ...

7) AXO. alpha chi has a great philanthropy and has every type of girl you can imagine. On one hand- the diversity is great. On another hand., some people claim it’s because it’s full of girls that got cut from all the sororities listed above. AXO is a good sorority but they aren’t full of the "popular girls" like the 6 listed above kinda are.

8) alpha phi. APhi is new this year but has some pretty girls. Some people say it’s girls who only got cut or black listed from the 7 sororities listed above. It’s still a pretty good group tho. It’s rumored that it’s a group of girls who love to start drama. Let’s all pray that doesn’t come true. We don’t know exactly how they will end up on the totem pole, but they are brand new and already not the bottom sorority so that’s a good enough start.

9.) ADPi- ADPi has some really sweet girls and they have diversity in their chapter. Some people say they seem awkward or that they have a smaller amount of girls in the chapter. For those reasons, they have been and still are considered the bottom house. They are by no means a BAD sorority... the top 6 sororities at baylor are just very strong and hard to beat.

Posted By: Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Blahhh   

This is actually accurate. I like that you included the good and bad stereotypes of each. That just proves - no sorority is all good or all bad. Sororities have some great girls and not so great girls. That’s what happens when u put 400 girls together. People going into rush need to remember that.

By: Blahhh
#2  by: 6   

The top 6 is definitely a thing at Baylor. However, some people wouldn’t agree with that exact order. Those are definitely the top 6 though.

By: 6
#3  by: Yup   

This is it. Hope incoming freshman look at posts like this and not all the self ranked& innacurate ones.

By: Yup
#4  by: Baylor rank   

This is the most accurate post I’ve seen on This site. if you want to know the truth about sororities at Baylor read this only and then just get off. A lot of other posts but r BS.

By: Baylor rank
#5  by: Truth    

The only post on this site that matters

By: Truth
#6  by: Yup   

Sis you did something with this post. The only post on this site worth reading.

By: Yup
#7  by: Sommer   

This is pretty accurate.

By: Sommer
#8  by: Yikes   

Lol what Zeta wrote this? Their self ranking has absolutely destroyed this site.

By: Yikes
by: hiApr 2, 2019 12:25:01 PM

Actually I’m not in a Greek life ;) I came on here to tell people how it’s legitimately viewed on campus and so far it seems like everyone except you agrees.... time to log back off and enjoy my drama free life knowing I’m not involved in petty sorority drama, and that everyone on this site seems to agree I’m the realest post on this site proves that I did y’all a favor. Goooooodbye.

Ps- everyone knows pi phi hates kappa and zeta. So I can imagine- you are a pi phi.

By: hi
by: LollllApr 2, 2019 12:26:13 PM

Thankyou. You are the hero we all needed.

By: Lollll
by: LollllApr 2, 2019 12:27:30 PM

(The hero= the person that wrote the post)

It literally is the cold hard truth about Baylor sororities. This person told it like it is for once.

By: Lollll
by: AmenApr 22, 2019 11:43:42 PM

Zeta is ridiculous on here. Should be ashamed. And truly it is counterproductive for them. If I ever liked Zeta, all the OCD postings on here definitely have changed my thoughts. Just quit already.

By: Amen
by: AmenApr 23, 2019 9:55:28 AM

Pi Phi is ridiculous on here. Should be ashamed. And truly it is counterproductive for them. If I ever liked Pi Phi all the OCD postings on here definitely have changed my thoughts. Just quit already.

By: Amen
by: HaJun 20, 2019 12:45:38 PM

must be a pi phi. everyone knows they love to hate zeta

By: Ha
#9  by: Rank   

People hate on pi phi, kappa, and zeta on this website but everyone in real life knows they will always be top

By: Rank
by: PKZApr 2, 2019 4:02:59 PM

Whether or not people like P/K/Z, those are the three most popular houses. People consider them to have the prettiest girls over all. People say this years PC for pi phi isn’t the hottest but based on the sororities as a whole- those three have the best looking girls. Frats like to associate with these three the most too.

Chi o and tri delt are right below these three
Theta is right below those.

These 6 R the top 6 houses at Baylor.

By: PKZ
#10  by: Hlll   

These descriptions are correct but I would switch tri delt and pi phi. Everything else seems legit

By: Hlll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.