facebook

pc 13 rankings

by: BU guy

Rankings for pc13?

Was rush particularly harder this year with the larger freshman class?

Posted By: BU guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bubub   

Definitely! Very cutthroat. More than usual did not get the one they wanted

By: Bubub
#2  by: Baylorgal   

I noticed that among my freshman friends... Things seemed very off to me. Chapters are definitely shaking up things with the kind of girls they're looking for. I saw very quality girls get cut, while some how lower tier girls got asked back. Anyone wanna shed light on what they were looking for?

By: Baylorgal
#3  by: rushed2013   

This year's rush seemed like a horror movie for a lot of people haha... I ended up with one I wanted, but I-- and pretty much everyone-- got cut from people I liked or thought wouldn't cut me. Most of the chapters did VERY well, and I really do believe everyone ended up where they were supposed to, with the exception of those who withdrew. pledge classes were bigger, but so so so many legacies got cut.

To Baylorgal, it seemed to me like the 4 I had on skit day really liked me for my faith. I think a lot were looking for women of really genuine faith and some people didn't have enough time to show that to them. Lots of girls were cut for grades too.

By: rushed2013
#4  by: bugirl   

Rankings as of yesterday:
Top Tier:
Pi Phi
Kappa
Theta

Middle Tier:
Chi O
Tri Delt
Alpha Chi

Bottom Tier:
Zeta
Bottom of the bottom, as usual:
ADPi

By: bugirl
by: sorryJan 13, 2013 4:48:35 PM

have to disagree...that comment must have been made by a Theta or AXO

Kappa-PiPhi
Theta-ChiO-Tridelt
AXO-Zeta-ADPi

By: sorry
by: actually.. Jan 14, 2013 2:37:30 AM

Actually I'm a pi phi, but I thought theta did amazingly well this year with one or two exceptions and so did alpha chi. tri delta and chi o did worse than I thought they would.

By: actually..
by: SorryJan 14, 2013 6:18:38 AM

Sorry bugirl, I'm not in a sorority at Baylor, but your rankings are old and out of date news. If you were involved in rush, then you can't truthfully comment on the current 'rankings' the day after rush because you've been busy the whole time with your own choices or your own sorority. The pledge classes (especially with the large size) are going to be as important to reputation as the the current members. Bottom of the bottom as usual? Have you seen ADPi's pledge class or even read the recent comments on this site about the great girls they got? Have you seen the pledge classes of some of the so called Top and Middle Tier houses? I'm not going to speak poorly of any group, but some of your rankings seem way off. Anyone reading these rankings, go to the sororities' FB pages, websites, twitter pages, links, etc. after they've posted their new pics and throughout the year. You can get a much better feel about each sorority from searching those than from reading out dated rankings here.

By: Sorry
#5  by: BuBear   

Im a Kappa and for pc 13...

Kappa/Pi Phi/Tri Delt
Chi O/Theta
Zeta/A Chi O/ADPi

Done.

By: BuBear
#6  by: adpi/tridelt   

a lot of girls i thought would get adpi got tridelt, so hey good for them, but tridelt wtf...?

By: adpi/tridelt
#7  by: BuNM   

Everybody did better because of how many girls rushed, but the actual placings didn't change much.
Top: Chio, Piphi, Theta
Middle: Kappa, tridelt, zeta
Bottom: AXO, ADPi

By: BuNM
#8  by: Teke   

Lot more rushed, better classes for some

PiPhi/ChiO/TriDelt/Kappa
Theta
AXO
Zeta
ADPi

By: Teke
#9  by: Rushed   

Rushed this year. It was super cut-throat. Legacies were not safe and if you didn't have at least a 3.0, you're unlikely to get the one you wanted.

(In order)
Top: Theta, Pi Phi, Chi O
Middle: Zeta, Kappa
Bottom: Tri Delt, ADPi, AXO

I must say thought that because so many girls got caught, I would say all 8 pledge classes are stronger than in the past and no one should take the rude comments to heart.

By: Rushed
#10  by: Pledge   

I'm a Kappa and didn't get cut from any sororities. From my experience rushing all and seeing pledge classes...

In order
Top: Kappa, Pi Phi, Tri Delt
Middle: Chi-O, Theta
Bottom: Zeta, AXO, ADPi

By: Pledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.