facebook

alpha tau omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Tau Omega fraternity chapter comments at Baylor University - BU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BUBABY   

ATO is awesome, they win everything on campus besides sports. Nice guys, yes a few nerds, but that was a long time ago! Tones of great christian guys and they throw the sickest parties!

By: BUBABY
#2  by: hahahaha   

"they win everything on campus besides sports."
so they're good at singing, dancing and paper mache.
HA. Nuff said.

By: hahahaha
#3  by: lol   

Too bad they don't party. ever.

By: lol
#4  by: ATO sucks.   

Jarrod Mathis. Perfect Example. Facebook him.

By: ATO sucks.
#5  by: ATO's blow    

wait...you guys have parties?

By: ATO's blow
#6  by: ATO   

Yes we do! come check one out some time we usually are in the grove! we get a Keg every once and a while:)

By: ATO
#7  by: ATO   

We Party hard, highest GPA, biggest fraternity, and we also are rich. ATO or BLOW!

By: ATO
#8  by: Italo   

ALOHA and Congratulations Leslie !!! You and Daniel are the BOMB.com and your Wedding will always be mmeeeberrd cause you are part of this most unique and awesome Bridal Fraternity. Our Bridal Fraternity Mahalo !!! BTW We miss you guys We had some good times together Let's do it again ya ? Woo hoo..!!

By: Italo
#9  by: Everaldo   

- Lynnda-I was just looking at the first crptuie and thinking, That is the one I want hanging in my house. I love her cheeks and sweet smile and especially those big brown eyes that melt my heart. But the way her hair flips up ever so in the back makes my heart sing.

By: Everaldo
#10  by: BaylorGirl   

These comments are so wrong. I'd much rather be at an ATO party than a Delt, Pi Kapp, or Phi Delt. They are not the worst fraternity on campus. They are newer, but they are progressively growing and have awesome guys! I love going to their parties and there events. These guys know how to have fun and keep it classy... Definetely guys that are going to be successful in the future... GATOR <3

By: BaylorGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.