facebook

2nd semester rush?

by:    

Since my parents are paying for my college, they wouldn't let me rush this semester bc they think it'll be too stressful going through so much change in such a short amount of time & they don't want my grades to suffer because of it. However, i can rush second semester. I was wondering if that'll hurt my chances of getting into a sorority or if it's a little less competitive during spring rush. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it!

Posted By: Anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is much more competitive during spring rush. Not all sororities will participate...it is even possible that none will participate. You can get a bid but it is much more difficult.

By: Spring Rush
#2by:    

Thank you so much for answering! Would it be better if I just did fall rush as a sophomore?

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dependskn   

It is up to you. No one will know what sororities will be doing spring rush until Decemberish. If some are, there is no harm in trying to see if you click with them and get a bid. Worst case is you don't get a bid and then you can still go through formal recruitment sophomore year.

By: Dependskn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.