facebook

2nd semester rush?

by: Anon

Since my parents are paying for my college, they wouldn't let me rush this semester bc they think it'll be too stressful going through so much change in such a short amount of time & they don't want my grades to suffer because of it. However, i can rush second semester. I was wondering if that'll hurt my chances of getting into a sorority or if it's a little less competitive during spring rush. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it!

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spring Rush   

It is much more competitive during spring rush. Not all sororities will participate...it is even possible that none will participate. You can get a bid but it is much more difficult.

By: Spring Rush
#2  by: Anon   

Thank you so much for answering! Would it be better if I just did fall rush as a sophomore?

By: Anon
by: DependsknAug 1, 2014 5:18:47 PM

It is up to you. No one will know what sororities will be doing spring rush until Decemberish. If some are, there is no harm in trying to see if you click with them and get a bid. Worst case is you don't get a bid and then you can still go through formal recruitment sophomore year.

By: Dependskn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.