facebook

for pnms

by: ECUPanhellsays

If you want to find your best fit and not end up like every girl in Chi O and ADPi after rush crying in the bathroom saying you made the wrong choice, go in with an open mind and not with reputations and rumors. Go where you feel is best for you. I mean come on ladies, we all started as organizations to better women and you are all acting like little immature girls. We all love our sororities so stop bashing each other and remember why y'all were founded in the first place.

Posted By: ECUPanhellsays
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ecu2   

wow funny how chi o and adpi and sigma are the only sororities consistently being bashed on this website for how awful they are, but they are the "bad" girls who made the wrong choice. maybe EVERYONE should take a look at the types of girls in their sororities and what they write on here. btw I love my sorority and definitely made the right choice otherwise I wouldnt still be in it after four years.

By: ecu2
by: Huh?Jul 11, 2014 2:30:00 PM

No one even mentioned Sigma in this post...calm down. Everyone takes heat on here and no one is perfect. In every sorority ten girls could be picked out who are stellar for looks, academics, or both. On the other hand, in every sorority ten could be picked out who are not so great. We should all just have a mutual respect for each other and worry about our own sisterhood instead of one of the other nine.

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.