facebook

key three snap bid

by: sorority wannabe

I have heard that Pi Phi, Tri Delt, and Kappa already dirty rushed their entire pledge classes, but I find that hard to believe. With each sorority having a pledge class of between 30 and 33, altogether the Key Three sororities will give out almost 100 bids. The average top tier frat (DSig, KA, ADPhi, SNu) has at most 50 to 70 freshman girls at each of its parties. That being said, it defies logic to say that each of the Key Three sororities has filled its pledge class through meeting girls at parties, but it makes sense to believe that they have filled many of their spots.

With that being said, do you think my logic is correct? If so, how should I go about getting a snap bid?

Posted By: sorority wannabe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Smh   

Smh

By: Smh
#2  by: dumb   

Your logic is wrong. Sure, there might be 50-70 girls at each of the top frat parties, but it's not the same 50-70 at each one, so in total you're probably closer to 100-130 girls that the Key 3 is looking at. Some of them will end up not getting bids and dropping down to Theta and APhi. Plus, parties aren't the only way that the Key 3 girls meet freshman-- they start stalking facebooks before rush starts to see who is from rich hometowns, went to the right boarding school, have parents who come from high society, etc.
Bottom line, if you don't know Key 3 girls already, you're not getting a bid there. I'm sorry. But I promise Tier 2 and even Tier 3 have just as much fun and just as many fun girls. You don't need to be top ranked for everything.

By: dumb
by: dumbDec 27, 2015 1:58:17 PM

PS: a snap bid is something given out AFTER rush ends for sororities that have not met quota. Key 3 never gives out snap bids because they always meet quota.

By: dumb
by: rich pretty shyDec 27, 2015 11:01:56 PM

Do I need to know like a ton of just a couple in each??

By: rich pretty shy
#3  by: Not how it works   

Key three would never give out snap bids. But yes, there are girls they will meet during rush that they will give bids to without having been on their November lists

By: Not how it works
#4  by: What   

Key 3 does not give snap bids

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.