ATO- Falling

By: Accurate
#3  by: R   

Falling, in order: SNU, ATO, PIKE
Stalling: KA, DSIG
Rising, in order: Pikapp, Adphi, ksig

By: R
by: dudeNov 26, 2015 10:54:30 PM

Ksig is the furthest thing from rising. They are barely surviving as an organization. They are falling even more than ATO (though maybe not quite as bad as SNU)

By: dude
by: AccurateNov 26, 2015 10:57:57 PM

KSig got a 30 person pledge class last year and has been rushing kids pretty well this year, as well as having a key 3 mixer and regular pre games with APhi; they're definitely doing pretty well right now.

By: Accurate
by: CuriousNov 27, 2015 12:38:32 AM

Objectively speaking, is Pikapp actually rising? Or is it just that pike and ATO are both falling?

By: Curious
#4  by: Authority   

Rising - Sigep, Dsig, Pikapp,
Stalling - Adphi, KA, DTD,
Falling - SNu, Pike, ATO,

By: Authority
#5  by: Nope   

Rising: dsig pikapp Sig Ep
Falling: ATO, ksig, snu
Stalling; adphi, KA, pike

By: Nope
#6  by: Correct   

Rising: Dsig Pikapp AEPi SigEp
Falling: Snu Pike Ksig DTD
Stalling: KA ATO

By: Correct
#7  by: Truth   

AEPi is actually on a hard comeup. Theyve thrown great parties and had tons of mixers all semester

By: Truth
#8  by: Yeah?   

It's sad when AEPi calls more mixers with Gama Phi a hard comeup

By: Yeah?
by: ButNov 27, 2015 9:41:49 PM

I heard they mixed with Theta

By: But
#9  by: soror girl, mixes w/ aepi   

Honestly a little sad when people write something pretending to be in a different fraternity, wait five minutes, then respond to themselves with some lame zinger.

No one in AEPi would be going on this website bragging about having "tons of mixers." It doesn't even make sense to brag about quantity of mixers, that's just something you budget for at the beginning of the semester...really, can you picture anyone in any fraternity doing that seriously?

By: soror girl, mixes w/ aepi
by: HahaNov 28, 2015 12:59:46 AM

Yeah I could actually see pike doing it

By: Haha
by: HahahNov 28, 2015 9:42:35 AM

I think that might be overthinking it. However, it's pretty obvious when AEPi is the one writing. No one else had even mentioned DTD, and here they come, putting them down. No on else cares about DTD. Anyways, you (being here) are a testament to the kind of people aepi mixes with

By: Hahah
by: soror girl, mixes w/ aepiNov 28, 2015 10:05:54 AM

DTD is mentioned in two posts here. Both of them had to have been AEPi? They couldn't have been from SigEp, ATO, or anyone else trying to give a complete picture? You sound ridiculous.

And how does me posting on this site reflect on aepi? There are so many posters on this site, including guys from almost every fraternity and girls from almost every sorority. You're telling me that this only reflects poorly on aepi? Seriously?

By: soror girl, mixes w/ aepi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.