facebook

Listen up frosh

by: Senior

I agree with the other post. Freshmen, and everyone else, this site is so toxic. U dont need greek life to be cool i promise. All of u guys have amazing things going for u..ppl will still like u without having a “cool” organization tied to ur name. Try to have the courage to think carefully about doing whats most moral right now if ur in greek life already. If ur an incoming freshman, dont buy into this mess..these toxic hierarchies only exists cuz we let em.

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dukie   

Greek life has been the most important aspect of my Duke experience. It has been so beneficial to me and exposed me to many different types of people that I would not have met if it wasn’t for Greek life. I wish that was the experience for everyone, but just because some people had a bad experience being cut or not vibing with their group, doesn’t mean that others can’t. Be open minded and allow others to choose for themselves how they want to socialize

By: Dukie
by: whatJul 13, 2020 1:16:36 PM

it's kinda supposed to benefit u...the point is that not everyone has access to it..specifically bipoc and students of lower SES. No one is questioning if white people benefit from being in GL lmao

By: what
#2  by: That is my Grammy   

Poor excuse...do the right thing...shameful!...Grammy, why are you are Greekrank again?

By: That is my Grammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.