facebook

what will my social life be girl independent

by: independent

dropped strat rush but I have lots of guy friends in frats. what will my social life look like second semester? assuming I can get on listervs for parties but will most stuff be mixers?

Posted By: independent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Don’t worry about it, your true friends will stick by you. Mixers are strong during the first part of semester but then they die down by mid semester. By sophomore year you are tired of mixers and have such a workload you hardly go anyways. So, it may feel bad at first but it gets better. Keep going to Shooters and Devines. Expect some of your guy friends to ignore you because they get buried into the frat scene and only choose to associate with certain sororitys.... ironically girls they laughed at before but are in certain stats become their new friend groups and who they ask to functions. Consider it a favor that you are rid of those fakes. Also know certain girls will now think they are better than you because they got lucky in the computer system thru rush. Don’t let it get to you. Most parties are open to girls, mixers kill your gpa, and your true friends stick with you!

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.