facebook

confused

by: Hi

What makes pike better than Pikapp and ATO? Any time the three are mentioned together someone always seems to say pike is better than the others? Is it just because they have better parties or cooler guys or better grades or what? As far as I know they all mix about the same, but the guys I've met in ATO and Pikapp have been a lot more chill than the guys I've met in pike tbh. So what's the deal?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

Bc pike guys are much more fun than pikapp and ATO -sorority girl who knows

By: Um
by: NOMar 20, 2016 4:18:03 PM

Pikapp guys are waay hotter - sorority girl who knows.

By: NO
by: ^^Mar 20, 2016 5:45:42 PM

pikapp is more attractive on average but pike knows how to party and pikapp really doesn't

By: ^^
#2  by: Lol   

ATO is not in the realm of Pikapp or pike. Have you seen their PC?? Absolutely disgraceful.

By: Lol
#3  by: upper mid sorority    

ATO is attractive and rich, but awkward and a little creepy. Pi Kapp is more the sweet, bring home to mom/friend zone type of guys. Pike is more social and just generally more fratty than the other two. Their parties are way better than the other two. Think the 80s versus Piketoberfest.

By: upper mid sorority
#4  by: upper mid sorority    

Older guys in Pi Kapp are more attractive than Pikes, but Pike beat Pi Kapp with this PC.

By: upper mid sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.