facebook

an open letter to dtd

by: please

hi. this is a middle tier sorority girl speaking who, shamefully, goes on this site. please understand, DTD, that no matter how many posts you make trying to raise yourselves way out of proportion in the rankings, everyone will see through it. :/

This isn't me putting you down. I don't really know many of you personally and I'm sure you are nice guys and all but just please know that everyone sees through you on this site and it's a waste of your time.

Posted By: please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WHAT   

There is NO WAY all these bs "this is a middle tier sorority girl" posts are written by actual females. Whoever is singling out certain fraternities, inflating votes, and writing these copy-paste letters on an open anonymous forum needs to get a life.

By: WHAT
#2  by: shut up SAE   

This was written by SAE. They didn't like the (accurate) letter, so they want to pin it on DTD and pretend they're rivals or something.

DTD is not the least bit concerned with SAE, I can guarantee that. Maybe Sig Chi is concerned with SAE, but I doubt that also.

By: shut up SAE
by: LolMar 20, 2016 4:09:41 PM

Talk about upvote/downvote...this original post garnered 20 downvotes in 5 minutes. Wooooooow.

By: Lol
by: LolMar 20, 2016 4:15:26 PM

How hard is it for you to understand that SAE didn't write this? Some troll has been on this site for months impersonating different sororities and fraternities and writing fake posts to start beef. I have friends in every fraternity at Duke, and I sure as hell wouldn't write anything on here to hurt any of them.

By: Lol
by: shut up SAEMar 20, 2016 7:11:46 PM

How hard is it for you to understand that it was SAE? And that most posts on this site have been written by SAE?

By: shut up SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.