facebook

a message to sae

by: please

hi. this is a middle tier sorority girl speaking who, yes, shamefully, goes on this site. please understand, SAE, that no matter how many posts you make trying to be sneaky and put down other 'lower tier' frats or to raise yourselves way out of proportion in the rankings, everyone will see through it. :/

This isn't me putting you down. I don't really know many of you personally and I'm sure you are nice guys and all but just please know that everyone sees through you on this site and it's a waste of your time.

Posted By: please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

Oh get a life

By: ....
#2  by: ....   

Oh get a life

By: ....
#3  by: finally   

Thank you.

By: finally
#4  by: Well..   

Thanks for the message, SigChi! Didn't know you were accepting middle-tier girls into your fraternity to post on GR! Maybe if you went co-ed you'd actually have a decent sized fraternity!

By: Well..
by: just sayingMar 19, 2016 12:09:51 AM

1. This is exactly what she's talking about, SAE.
2. SigChi is larger than SAE...and their newest pledge class is larger than SAE's newest.
3. I really don't think SigChi is on here bashing you guys. They've won every cross-rush battle they've ever had with you. Plus, they seem pretty content mixing with ChiO, while you guys seem pretty bitter about it. SigChi isn't likely to be on here social climbing. SAE on the other hand...

So just to sum it up, you're fooling no one, SAE, and you should really stop. I know it's probably just one or two of you in SAE, but you're doing serious damage to your organization that already struggles to build relationships with sororities.

By: just saying
#5  by: Wow   

I honestly cannot tell who the SAE troll is, no fraternity would be so blatant about this stuff on GR and I don't think they're that stupid

By: Wow
#6  by: So...   

How did this post get an extra 7 likes in under 3 minutes at 1 AM...

By: So...
by: lolMar 19, 2016 1:08:25 AM

Probably the same way your comment got 5 likes in the same timeframe

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.