facebook

sigchi sucks here?

by: PFrosh

My big brother is in SigChi at a large state school and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. However, I've heard SigChi is the worst house on campus at Duke. Should I follow in his footsteps still, or try to branch out into a new fraternity.

Posted By: PFrosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

the vibe and environment of frats/sororitys are very different at different schools so this almost seems like a bottom tier frat trying to put SigChi down...

but if this is a legitimate question, let me tell you this. You have an entire first semester to figure out where you fit in the social scene and you usually rush with your friends, so don't worry, come to Duke with an open mind, and it'll all work itself out.

By: lol
by: guyMar 17, 2016 11:34:50 PM

SAE is talking to themselves again.

By: guy
#2  by: just saying   

I've never seen anything more transparent than this. Pathetic, SAE. How dumb do you think we are? Do you expect anyone to read this and think it's a real person legitimately asking?

By: just saying
by: WowMar 19, 2016 12:22:57 AM

What's even less transparent is how certain comments above went from 5 to 10 likes in under a minute just now. Pretty interesting if I do say so myself.

By: Wow
by: just sayingMar 19, 2016 1:15:08 AM

Hmmm so just gonna ignore what I said, I guess. Stands as fact that SAE just pretended to be a pfrosh to bash SigChi, a harmless fraternity that almost no one has a problem with

By: just saying
by: OPMar 19, 2016 6:50:32 AM

OP here, no I'm not "posing" as anyone. I legitimately wanted to know, my brother is a SigChi at WashU and I really wanted to follow him. However, my friends in Sigma Nu have been telling me otherwise, I just wanted to come on here and see what the Greek community had to say about the issue. Thanks to everyone for the advice

By: OP
by: OkMar 19, 2016 9:18:04 AM

No one believes you, SAE. Quit while you're behind.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.