facebook

why?

by: Jw

No one thought any less of Tridelt when they mixed with Pikapp and no one thought less of Pi Phi when they mixed with Ksig (and there were no catty ultimatums presented by the 'top' frats) - so why are too frats so reluctant to add variety to who they mix with?

Posted By: Jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i mean...   

no one looks at who mixes with who when judging tiers but the quality of the PCs themselves...

By: i mean...
by: wellMar 17, 2016 9:16:13 PM

that's what the op is saying

By: well
#2  by: yeah   

APhi mixes with SNu and KA sometimes, but apart from that, it's all key three for the top frats.

By: yeah
by: Ya butMar 18, 2016 12:16:02 PM

That's what op is saying. 'Top tier' sororities mix with top and sometimes middle so each sorority's PC will mix with around 160+ guys from their grade a semester but 'top tier' frats will limit themselves to just 100 girls or ok maybe in the case of KA or Snu 130 girls. sororitys are doing it right.

By: Ya but
by: ^Mar 18, 2016 12:21:41 PM

Yeah kappa mixes with pike, Wayne, Pikapp, and ATO in addition to top frats (they just mix with them less often than the top frats) - that's roughly 200 guys they mix with, and those frat still have fun/attractive guys. Whereas Dsig mixes with 100 girls. Who has the better deal here? And no one thinks of kappa any lower in the rankings, they are still solidly the 2nd top sorority of the 10.

By: ^
by: ^Mar 18, 2016 12:22:41 PM

Correction to above post: 200 guys per grade

By: ^
by: TrueMar 19, 2016 1:27:12 AM

Agreed

By: True
by: yesMar 20, 2016 5:53:14 PM

never thought of this but so trueee top sororitys beat top frats hehe

By: yes
by: wellMar 25, 2016 7:13:39 PM

frat bois at duke are idiots lmao. the girls clearly run it even if the boys think they do...

By: well
#3  by: yeah   

APhi mixes with SNu and KA sometimes, but apart from that, it's all key three for the top frats.

By: yeah
#4  by: Truth   

Girls can mix with whomever they want because it's free to them. Mixers are expensive, so frats have a more limited range of who they mix with. If costs were split evenly between frats and sororitys, there would be a greater degree of intermingling

By: Truth
#5  by: Duh   

The real answer to this is because mixers are expensive and guys pay THE ENTIRE THING, girls pay $0 for every mixer they attend. Girls can go to as many mixers as they want, guys have a budget for how many they can throw so they have to be more selective

By: Duh
#6  by: I did   

I thought less of Tri Delt.

By: I did

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.