facebook

real mixer breakdown

by: accurate

ADPhi/Dsig - Tridelt, Pi Phi, Kappa
KA/Snu - Tridelt, Pi Phi, Kappa, Aphi (rarely)
Pike - Tridelt, Pi Phi, Kappa, Aphi, Theta (rarely)
Wayne/Pikapp - Tridelt (rarely), Pi Phi (rarely), Kappa, Aphi, Theta
KSig - Pi Phi, APhi, DG
ATO - Kappa (rarely), Theta, APhi
SigEp/DTD - Adpi, Zeta, DG, APhi (rarely), Theta (rarely)
AEPi - Zeta, Adpi, DG (rarely), GPhiB
SAE/SigChi - GPhiB, ChiO

Posted By: accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: also note   

who mixes with who doesn't only reflect ranks but who knows who and what sorority vibes with what frat (and still has to do with juniors/seniors who will clear out)... so KSig mixes with Pi Phi and that has a lot to do with juniors/seniors, for example

By: also note
#2  by: Question   

Who did bid night with who this year?

By: Question
#3  by: Also note   

Sororities are a lot more down to mix with frats of 'lower ranking' to have more mixers, for example tridelt just mixed with Pikapp.

Frats are usually more uptight about who they mix with, which means less mixers for top frats and less girls...

By: Also note
#4  by: accurate   

can confirm

By: accurate
#5  by: Lol   

I see DTD is posting on GreekRank a lot recently (and upvoting their own posts multiple times immediately).

DTD does not mix with Theta ever. At all. Not even "rarely". And APhi dropped DTD after seeing their newest pc. (Not kidding.) Maybe if you focused more on rush and less of greek rank, you would have had more than 18 freshmen join this year.

By: Lol
by: Can confirmMar 20, 2016 3:22:22 PM

as a new theta, I don't know many guys in DTD but I feel like they spam greek rank a lot to look "better" in the rankings...we haven't mixed with them once this year.

By: Can confirm
#6  by: Wow DTD   

I visit this page 5 min ago, then I refresh the page and it has 10 more upvotes. You could not possibly make your self-voting anymore obvious.

Also, it's kinda sad that you want the world to think you mix with theta and aphi when you don't. Don't you think they're a little weirded out when they read your lies?

By: Wow DTD
#7  by: Close   

Aphi does not mix with KA and snu

DG also mixes with Wayne, ato, pikapp.

Adpi will mix once with pikapp.

By: Close
#8  by: true   

Despite DTD mixing with Theta (which they NEVER do), this is pretty accurate

By: true
#9  by: Few points   

ADPi and DTD need to get off of Greek rank, it's super annoying to see them out of their lane

By: Few points
#10  by: come on   

This is pathetic, DTD. Stop pretending you're above SAE. You guys are equal

By: come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.