facebook

can we talk about aoii for a sec?

by: Let's Be Real

Usually when a new chapter colonizes they'll automatically get hate because they're new and/or others are jealous. Usually this hate is unfounded because what do people have to base it on? What can they judge the chapter on? They just got here! Let them grow, let them prove that they're worthy and give them the benefit of the doubt. HOWEVER, you guys have been here for 4 semesters now and literally have done nothing to become a better organization. Let's discuss:

• Your e-board is awful, lazy, and doesn't contain one single woman in the bunch fit to lead your chapter elsewhere but directly into the ground.

• You have the worst GPA of all the panhellenic organizations on campus. The. Worst. GPA. Everyone bit.ches about greek life being so judgmental because we're all based on looks and that's what the tiers are based on but seriously? It's because you guys are lazy as fu.ck! Which I'll touch on again.

• Why the fu.ck, as the newest organization to hit FSU, are you guys so deeply uninvolved in greek life? It's like you guys are actively trying to NOT participate. It makes absolutely no sense.

(continued)

Posted By: Let's Be Real
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Elite   

Aopi will always be at the bottom

By: Elite
#12  by: Fsub   

Wow! Is all I can say!
I can see saying they are bottom tier but to have a rant that is as long as a book??? I would say it was written by an Aopi herself! Maybe she THINKS she should be a DG??? Obviously someone has some serious self issues and it is probably a good thing she has dropped or needs to drop. Maybe one of her sisters talked about her or told her NOT to eat that donut, and that hurt her feeling! Or she can not make friends. I think her sisters will be glad when she is gone. Op has some serious mental issues for ranting like this. Oye!!

By: Fsub
#13  by: sop30   

AOII has changed a lot since this has been posted... the girls are one of the most involved on campus! The l-board changes every year and brings new girls and ideas into the fold to lead the chapter to success. I have met a lot of AOII's through my best friend, all of them I have met are insanely nice and go out of their way to help me if I ask! Do not let this bad review from 2015 be your deciding factor to overlook this fun group!

By: sop30
by: huhApr 28, 2020 2:04:45 PM

What was your reason for commenting on this 5 year old post and bringing it back to the top again?

By: huh
#14  by: Wut   

Why are u people so negative Jesus Christ

By: Wut
#15  by: Wow   

barely anyone comes on here, let alone digs up a five-year-old post, to make a decision about what chapter they're gonna join hahaha

By: Wow
#16  by: LMFAO   

the pan love is real at fsu

By: LMFAO
#17  by: Bro   

Whoever brought this back up to the top from 5 years ago seems a lot like a toilet plunger. Always bringing up old sh.it

By: Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.