facebook

sigma delta tau discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Delta Tau sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: SDT!   

They have a sister on Paris Hilton's new show on MTV...exciting! That's pretty cool for them.

By: SDT!
#12  by: Ashley Beacham   

I am a SIG DELT && had to move home for a semester to FSUpc for family reasons until Christmas. All I can say is I miss && love my sisters. They have stuck with me, called && updated me on everything, invited me to everything, && I am dying to get back. I come back almost every weekend just to come back to the house I love. That's real sisters!! =]
Thanks for all the great comments on here!

By: Ashley Beacham
#13  by: ?   

Who are you kidding?

By: ?
#14  by: <3   

much better than people think. really getting involved on campus...doing so well for being a new house...I expect great things from these girls! their past couple of pledge classes have been really cute!!! pleasantly surprised!

By: <3
#15  by: Hey Girls   

For a new house I would say they're doing quite well. Their newer girls are pretty good looking. The nice thing about being a large nation chapter is that eventually you will become a top 5 sorority. Best of luck ladies and it was a pleasure meeting you all.

Anonymous Man(because who actually signs their real name haha)

By: Hey Girls
#16  by: amen   

person below me speaks the truth 100%!

By: amen
#17  by: sigma delta tau   

ALL IN ALL, these are a great group of girls with one of the strongest sisterhoods on campus. their socials are a blast, these girls really know how to party. and if you disagree you obviously haven't gone shot for shot with them. great hot girls and looking forward to having socials with them next year

By: sigma delta tau
#18  by: so much fun   

I went out with a bunch of you girls a week ago and you all are so pretty and nice! I had SO much fun with you guys! cant wait for rush!!

By: so much fun
#19  by: hot   

SigDelt Arrest had some great looking girls that knew how to party! Wow! Very impressed, and would love to party with these girls again!

By: hot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.