facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: kkgpc08!!   

hey! i didn't write that, don't steal my name =)

By: kkgpc08!!
#12  by: to nolegirl06   

come drink with the group of sisters I go out with.. we'll gladly drink you under the table and keep it down (: you can find us at the pub haha hope to see you!

By: to nolegirl06
#13  by: kkg   

it's probably someone using our name to make us look bad. we're classier than that, you know that!

k<3

By: kkg
#14  by: lol   

what does that even mean?? lol makes no sense.

By: lol
#15  by: Hahaha   

To "wow". Unclassy? Seriously? Could you type that with a straight face?

I would love to meet you. Say the word and I'm there.

By: Hahaha
#16  by: ht   

wow you people are so beyond rude and you have NO reason to be so hateful. Grow up already.

By: ht
#17  by: DG   

they are sweet girls and there are def some really cute ones. i know every panhellenic i go to at there house i am pleasantly suprised by how cute the house is n by a lot of the girls! i know i met one while i was canning at a football game n we had such a fun time n made a lot of money for dm! : )

By: DG
#18  by: re: ifc   

well, ht and mk are pc08. Imagine that.

By: re: ifc
#19  by: <3   

love my kappa friends & all the kappa girls i have met over the past year. pc08 is a fantastic group, i can't wait to see the girls they bring in this year! i would gladly go kappa if given the chance. nothing but love & nothing but sweet things to say about those girls!

By: <3
#20  by: <3   

...meant pc07 :)

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.