Delta Zeta sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Bee   

dz quit inflating your rankings you aren't fooling anyone

By: Bee
#2  by: lovedz   

im sorry but dz may not be the best known on campus but they are such fun and pretty girls you can always see them out looking cute and i have many friends in this sorority

By: lovedz
#3  by: DZ   

After spending a full year INVOLVED in this sorority I can honestly say that we have a very close bond. With our house meeting full capacity in the fall, we will be a much stronger sorority participating in all the events that Greek Life and Florida State has to offer our sorority. Additionally, our sorority has many girls who are involved in various other activities on campus such as Golden Girls, Student Boosters Exec., Law fraternities, and Panhellenic Board just to name a few. Please consider our sorority to be ranked as we have sought many changes this past year to better our sisterhood and involvement for the upcoming year and many more to come.

By: DZ
#4  by: lol omg   

rofl im not in this sorority but that's HORRIBLE someone put a real girls name, cut it out thats just wrong.

By: lol omg
#5  by: Delta Zeta LOVE   

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sisters!!! I'm having the time of my life...and its because I'm a Dee Zee and have you all as sisters! Can't wait to see you all for recruitment!
Delta Love!

By: Delta Zeta LOVE
#6  by: um...   

you girls are so disgusting. mm is a disgrace to your sorority and it's unfortunate you gave her a bid. I have seen your girls out smoking weed wearing LETTERS, and two of them proceeded to tell me about your ritual. your girls aren't classy and you really need to sit down and have a risk management and pr chat with a good percentage of them if you want to regain respect in the greek community.

By: um...
#7  by: bodkin   

What is a Bodkin?

By: bodkin
#8  by: dz   

I couldn't keep my eyes up at this house during rush.. I was practically asleep on the table.. OOPS.

By: dz
#9  by: kkpc08   

if you could keep your girls from making inappropriate comments on our page we'd appreciate it. it was completely uncalled for.

By: kkpc08
#10  by: ???   

their attitude makes them worse than kkg, phi mu, and gphib. i think they deserve to hang out with theta at the bottom.

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.