facebook

pi kappa alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 6
#41  by: haha   

pike is the best frat around, and mark moore is an awesome model ! brendan & robby are amazing brothers.

By: haha
#42  by: pc '08   

jealousy is blinding huh? No brotherhood my ass. As for quality of brothers...I couldn't imagine another group of guys be any better than these guys are. Everyone in this frat is driven to succeed and will do so, no doubt. Not to mention each brother that I've ever met is a gentleman and goes above and beyond what's expected to make ladies at fsu feel special.

By: pc '08
#43  by: reality   

No one cares

By: reality
#44  by: the devils advocate   

never knew this site existed never cared, get a life internet nerds, excerise, go out, do something with your pathetic lives and if theres a better frat who are they? be real

By: the devils advocate
#45  by: PIKE = Tau Ep   

Pike and Tau Ep are the same so I don't see your point.

By: PIKE = Tau Ep
#46  by: :)   

2 words: Jesse O'Shea

By: :)
#47  by: Jesse O'Shea   

Daniel Oltarsh is just another fine pike alumni from FSU. His picture hangs proudly in DL house.

Check out his website:

offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=656 0

By: Jesse O'Shea
#48  by: PikeMike   

Dont hate

By: PikeMike
#49  by: Phi Phi   

Wow. Rik. How old are you - 40? That was 25 years ago. Get off this site and find a life.

By: Phi Phi
#50  by: KDLady   

In response to "joke". Yes, Pike is "only" ranked that high becasue of the house... and the girls, and the money, and the cars, and the trophies, and the honors and championships, and the to-die-for looks. But beyond that, they've got nothing. Just like your fraternity.

By: KDLady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.