facebook

Top Sororities?

by: PNM

Hi im rushing in the fall and was just wondering what are some of the top houses? I heard DG, Tri Delt, and ZTA were some of the tops is that true?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: new   

the new top houses are zta, kd, and adpi. dg and ddd are good too just very different from each other.

By: new
by: BruhMay 10, 2020 8:49:12 PM

Adpi just isn’t good, no guy thinks they’re top tier

By: Bruh
by: ??May 10, 2020 10:23:24 PM

What? Jealous much? ZTA, KD and ADPI are the top 3. Ask any guy at FSU.

By: ??
by: UhhMay 15, 2020 5:22:41 PM

I’m a guy lmao and they’re not top tier homie

By: Uhh
#2  by: Facts   

Top houses at FSU are zta adpi Kd ddd Dg but to be honest you can’t go wrong in any.

By: Facts
#3  by: yep   

kd and zta and then it goes tri delt, adpi, and dg

By: yep
by: disagree May 10, 2020 7:48:19 PM

tri delt is at the bottom of top 5

By: disagree
#4  by: OK   

Who ever you were talking to must be the party-type. Top Tiers can be broken down into 2 groups. KD and ADPI are more “traditional”, southern, scholastic, and focus on being classy. ZTA, DG and Tri-Delt are more trendy and are known as party-girls. All are top tier but the two groups are veeeeery different. You will see.

By: OK
by: UmmMay 16, 2020 12:08:33 PM

If you have to say classy you aren’t sweetie.

By: Umm
by: AnalogyMay 16, 2020 1:02:33 PM

The difference between zta and Kd ...
Think of a contemporary style home with soaring ceilings beautiful art and an awesome view that’s zta. Kd would be a colonial southern home gleaming wood flooring and crystal chandeliers.The zta house might seem too perfect and a tad impersonal while the Kd home will have lots of rooms decorated by grandma that need renovation Both beautiful just different vibes. 😜

By: Analogy
#5  by: honest   

zta and kd are known as the best of the top houses and adpi dg and tri delt follow behind but are also top tier houses! :)

By: honest
#6  by: Ye   

Zeta
KD
Tri Delt
DG
ADPi

By: Ye
by: Facts May 16, 2020 9:57:16 AM

Zta
Kd
Adpi
Dg
Ddd

By: Facts
#7  by: Get over it!   

Why do you think you need to be in a “top” house? You think you are “too good” for a mid or lower tier? You will be the girl crying during second and third rounds if that is your basis for choosing a sorority, we see it every year.

By: Get over it!
by: truthMay 16, 2020 2:47:29 PM

this is it

By: truth
#8  by: Another POV.   

Sad that many people seemingly feel that the only basis for popularity, being “top tier”, whatever, is whether or not guys think you’re “hot”. Guys will come & go- literally & figuratively- but your SISTERS will (or should) be there for you when guys aren’t. Remember that you gotta deal with & be around your house & your sisters far more than any fraternity & guy. If you find your match in a “top” house, then that’s truly awesome, & I am happy for anyone who finds their sorority match! However, putting all your eggs into the “top” tier basket, simply BECAUSE they are considered “top”, is just gonna cause heartache.

ALL of the sororities at FSU have something to offer to every type of young woman. The sororities don’t exist just to open their legs or to please fraternities.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

By: Another POV.
#9  by: I oop-   

top: ZTA
KD
ADPI
DG
TRI DELT
MIDDLE : THETA
PI PHI
ALPHA PHI
AXO
XO
PHI MU
BOTTOM: SIG DELT
KAPPA GAMMA
DELTA ZETA
GAMMA PHI
AOII
ALPHA GAM

By: I oop-
by: No one likes aphi May 20, 2020 2:25:25 PM

Alpha phi needs to get off this site.

By: No one likes aphi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.