facebook

do the girls need recs/rrifs for each sorority?

by: Clueless mom

A friend of my daughter is going to FSU and was told that she didn’t need any recs for each sorority . Is that true??

Posted By: Clueless mom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Have your daughter’s friend read the emails lady. You. Don’t. Need. Recs. They could be helpful, but you don’t need a rec to receive a bid. Don’t listen to the other moms that have no clue what they’re talking about.

By: Truth
by: not trueAug 20, 2019 8:47:27 AM

this is false. i had an awful conversation at 2 houses( in comparison to other houses) and do not fit their “look” at all but i just made it through round 1 because i have a rec letter . THINK about it, if they really want two girls but only have a spot for one- they would give it to the person who went through the effort to get a rec letter

By: not true
#2  by: Recs help   

Pnm's with recs will have an advantage. Anyone who tells you different has not been on their sorority recruitment team or is trying to eliminate competition from other pnm's.

By: Recs help
by: Clueless momAug 16, 2019 6:48:22 PM

Thanks! I told her she should have them..never heard of then hurting..only helping.. There is an email to send them in on every sorority site there so I would think it would hep!

By: Clueless mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.