facebook

tri delt babies

by: truth

I feel so badly for Tri Delt's new members this year. They will have no house and no place to bond and become real sisters... PNMS i would stay away if i were you..this will 100% change your experience.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

I love Tri delt and have a lot of friends and while this post wasn’t necessary, it is true. It’s hard your first year not having a house to go too. It will hurt Tri delt but nonetheless, great girls!

By: Truth
#2  by: Ok   

This is ridiculous! Tri-Delt will have an amazing Rush! No Panhellenic sister would ever post this garbage. It’s a temporary situation and it doesn’t change the fact they have great sisters! Best of luck Tri-Delt and have a fantastic Rush!

By: Ok
#3  by: yup   

i agree w the OP

By: yup
by: DuhJul 29, 2018 11:37:01 PM

Because you are the OP.

By: Duh
#4  by: ?   

Did tri-delt really have the negative things said about them removed....pathetic

By: ?
by: OmgJul 31, 2018 6:39:57 PM

They did!!!

By: Omg
#5  by: lol   

tri delt had the "mean" comments removed because they know they're true... Sry tri delt, no hiding the fact your PC will suck without a house

By: lol
#6  by: Yikes   

I guess they didn't want anyone to know that they shat on alpha phi, AOPi and AGD. Saying that no one cares bout them but cares about tridelt . Way to show your true colors

BTW AGDs house and Alpha Phis are gonna be better than your new one

By: Yikes
#7  by: jimbo   

I agree I made the most friends in my chapter from hanging around the house idk how the new try Delt pledge class will be able to do that without having a house to hang at

By: jimbo
#8  by: sad    

This is super sad but very true. I could not imagine making the great friends I have without having a house. The house is where you make friends and meet new ones. PNMs I would just keep this in mind.

By: sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.