facebook

difference between kd and adpi

by: curious

what’s the differences between kd and adpi? they both seem similar

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SH   

Both are very similar YET very different. Both are "southern" sororities that are two of the very first sororities on FSU's campus. There is HUGE "tradition" in both. They attract similar girls during RUSH. Pretty, involved, and smart are drawn to these sororities. KDs are more known as more "facey" with a super strong social media presence. ADPI's are gorgeous too, but have a tendency to be more strict (when it comes to their "standards code") and are more conservative. Contrary, to the posts on this page, both sororities get along great great and the sisters of both houses are often seen together. Definitely two of my favs.

By: SH
#2  by: Kd   

Kd has a better rep with fraternities

By: Kd
by: lolJul 12, 2018 2:18:26 AM

adpi has a classier rep with frats if you know what i mean..

By: lol
by: adpi Jul 12, 2018 9:52:13 AM

keeps their knickers on, kd drops them, that is why the frats love KD.... easy

By: adpi
#3  by: TBS   

I like em both. Classy ladies.

By: TBS
#4  by: pike   

kd is top adpi is 5th both good tho

By: pike
by: LolJul 18, 2018 8:28:58 PM

KD and ADPi are both considered top tier , and also Zta is number one not you KD sorry

By: Lol
#5  by: SH   

I would rank them #2 and #4. Just my opinion though. Both are phenomenal Top-5 sororities though. The sisterhood is strong in both.

By: SH
#6  by: yo   

both are super strong sororities, generally get a southern and classy rep, both extremely popular during rush, i would say adpi has a stronger sisterhood and is more respectable

By: yo
#7  by: Delt   

Kd>zta=tri delt>dg>adpi>theta. Rest we don’t mix with

By: Delt
by: LOLJul 28, 2018 1:54:41 PM

This is funny 😂

By: LOL
by: TruthJul 28, 2018 8:03:03 PM

This is accurate.

By: Truth
by: LpoJul 28, 2018 9:38:44 PM

So not true it’s funny... theta no. Tri delt no. Cmon

By: Lpo
#8  by: Ok    

There are no closer two sororities. They are neighbors, friends, and they hang out together. Both are outstanding sororities. Beautiful, classy, women!

By: Ok
by: Wtf?Jul 29, 2018 10:09:58 AM

No we are NOT
Adpi s are KD rejects

By: Wtf?
by: Ok Jul 29, 2018 11:07:08 AM

Sorry Troll. Blatantly false. You aren't going to stir-up controversy where there is none.

By: Ok
by: UmmJul 29, 2018 1:58:39 PM

Huge difference between kd and Adpi ... be real
All this flowery talk is complete bull.
The only thing in common is the southern vibe

Adpi you need to sit down and quit putting yourself in the same league

By: Umm
#9  by: Truetrue   

Adpi with the mad self rank. Kd is up with zta at #1 and #2. Adpi is upper mid at like #5 on a good day

By: Truetrue
#10  by: Lol2   

Adpis are not KD rejects AT ALL. I know tons of girls who are in adpi who also preffed KD but chose Adpi instead. There is honestly little difference between the two. KD is number #2 and Adpi is #5 but will probably move up a spot if tri delt gets a bad PC. So a two house difference is nothing. Both are great girls, have lots of cheerleaders and golden girls, anyone who says Adpi is a KD reject is probably a KD trying to make themselves look better. The two houses compete with each other a lot because they like the same frats and are very similar in character. If I had to find a difference it’d be that KD’s care way more about being the best while Adpis are more laid back. If Adpi cared as much as KD they could probably be #3!! But that’s what makes them have a good sisterhood. I love both houses though, just don’t like seeing all this hate! #panlove

By: Lol2
by: UhhJul 31, 2018 6:41:17 AM

No sorry, kd and Adpi are completely different.
The majority of girls that end up in kd never seriously considered Adpi

Let me remind you, until last fall Adpi was considered mid tier and theta had been ranked ahead of Adpi for years.
Adpi had one recent decent pledge class so settle down. Theta can easily reclaim that spot or even axo.

By: Uhh
by: NO Jul 31, 2018 2:11:03 PM

"Uhh" appears to be the SAME Theta troll going after several "Top Tiers" on this site. Be NICE THETA!!!

By: NO
by: HahahaJul 31, 2018 5:49:40 PM

Theta isn’t even close to adpi. Sit down theta. You’ve gone way down.

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.