facebook

delta zeta opinions

by: Confused woman

Can I ask for some opinions on Delta Zeta?? I heard that they don't have many spring spots, but I've had two girls ask me if they want them to do a ref form for me. Idk if I'm interested because I keep hearing mixed things about DZ. one day I hear they're going up in the ranks, and the next I hear they're at the bottom?

Posted By: Confused woman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Insider   

DZ is very diverse. They come in all shapes, backgrounds and personalities. But overall they're friendly, funny, chill girls. You're bound to find someone that you click with in there. Sisterhood is good, they're supportive of each other. There's cliques within the sorority, you'll find that in every sorority, but you can talk to anyone in there and have a good conversation with them.

By: Insider
#2  by: Ranks mean nothing   

You shouldn't listen to the ranks on this website because everyone will have a different opinion no matter what. You have to decide for yourself whether or not you have found your home at a sorority and the sorority has to decide whether you would fit in the sisterhood. If your really trying to judge delta zeta on rank then you've got the recruitment process all wrong

By: Ranks mean nothing
#3  by: bleh   

Overall pretty bad sorority (lower-mid) that I'd say is dropping. I used to sell xanax and would have this friend-group of DZ's come thru everyday getting a good amount and then ride on their bikes through our apartment complex barred out. I eventually told them I couldn't serve them anymore because they were drawing so much attention. Only interaction I've had with DZ's, my fraternity doesn't interact with them at all really

By: bleh
by: wtfFeb 8, 2018 2:53:51 PM

Troll

By: wtf
#4  by: panhellenicgirly   

DZ is one of the best sisterhoods here at FSU. If you want a good sisterhood who loves their philanthropy, I’d definitely say DZ. But if you are looking for superficial reasons to join a sorority I’d say DZ isn’t for you.

By: panhellenicgirly
#5  by: Fratbro   

DZ is a solid sorority, they’re defiantly not btm, they’re cool enough, seen some cute ones around. If you like them rush them lol. The whole tier thing won’t matter if you’re with people you hate.

By: Fratbro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.