facebook

bids

by: transferrrrr

How difficult is it to get into Adpi or tri delt?

Posted By: transferrrrr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FSUADPIORDDD   

I am in one of those houses and preffed at both. They are very very different, but both are pretty selective and it's not easy to get a bid from either, but best of luck! I joined one, but have a ton of close friends in the other, so I can say with confidence that both sororities are down to earth and full of nice people

By: FSUADPIORDDD
#2  by: PanhelLove   

I would say ADPi but they truly are completely different. you want to go where you feel most comfortable. I wouldn't fee myself there because of how flawless those girls are. I would be intimidated and not myself. I would constantly be trying to live up to something I am not. Not saying they are fake by any means.

By: PanhelLove
#3  by: Transfer   

Thank you! What are each houses personalities like?

By: Transfer
#4  by: Did ya'll notice   

that the OP calls herself "transfer"? That might make a difference as to which chapters she actually has a chance with.

OP, as to personalities, your best bet is to go through rush, meet the members, draw your own conclusions and make the decision that is best for you. Setting your sights on just two chapters may be setting yourself up for bitter disappointment. Your pre-chosen chapters are both wonderful chapters, but you may not make it to prefs. with either of them, or you may discover chapters that you like better, once you actually meet the members.It is best to keep your options open, and give each chapter a chance. That, in turn, gives you the best chance to receive a bid.

By: Did ya'll notice
#5  by: Transfer   

Yep! I'm not just setting my sights on both, I was just curious, because I am a legacy of both!

By: Transfer
#6  by: Neither    

Neither is particularly hard to get in to because neither is perceived as being a particularly good house. Don't decide before rush where you want to be. Key is open mind.

By: Neither

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.