facebook

zta followers

by: interesting

i find it interesting that there are girls in zta who have over 20k Instagram followers but they only get around 1-2k likes. or some have 7-8k followers but only get a couple hundred likes. LOL its obvious that yall buy your followers.

Posted By: interesting
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I find it pathetic and creepy that this even is a concern. Hey OP I think you need to get a life and quit stalking all these girls

By: Hmm
by: lolJan 28, 2018 7:12:16 PM

maybe you find it "pathetic" because it hits so close to home

By: lol
#2  by: TBH   

I've always thought that O. Caputo bought her followers, the proportion just isn't right. She's pretty and all but all she does is promote stuff nowadays.. wish there was more genuine content, then she would probably get genuine followers & likes .

By: TBH
by: ?Jan 26, 2018 12:58:17 PM

Why do you care so much? I think it’s very strange you all feel the need to monitor and discuss anyone’s social media.
Insecure women are unattractive

By: ?
by: SorryJan 26, 2018 4:26:19 PM

Nobody cares.

By: Sorry
#3  by: Fsu   

Do you know who cares? Girls that find it there life’s ambition to try to get as many Instagram followers as possible.

But obviously it is not just zta.

By: Fsu
#4  by: ratio   

While I agree there's a strong likelihood that many sorority girls (and instagram girls in general) buy followers, I do want to point out that for social media business analytics, the average follow-to-like ratio is about 3-6%, so if someone with 75k followers gets more than 4,500 likes on a picture, they've above average for engagement on their profile. I only have about 900 followers on my instagram, and I probably get on average 180 likes per picture, and none of my followers are bought. Not to mention Instagram's feed algorithm makes it so even huge profiles like companies, Youtubers, etc ask their followers to turn on notifications for their profiles.

By: ratio
#5  by: LOL   

Funny how some hurt zta’s are coming on here to defend themselves I agree with the op. I see it all the time one that is soooooo obvious is B. Bradin. Girl come on, if you’re gonna buy followers but some likes to match it LOL

By: LOL
#6  by: Djfbfjx   

The so amount of "followers" KD and Tri delta girls have.. it's not just zta.. why so salty?

By: Djfbfjx

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.