facebook

my big dropped :(

by: Me

My big dropped out of my sorority because of drama with other girls and while I understand her decision and respect it, it's hard and kind of sad to be here without her. Has anyone else ever gone through this?

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Relatable    

My big dropped last year as well but it's important to remember that you can still go to her. Just because she's not in the sorority anymore doesn't mean you guys aren't still friends :)

By: Relatable
by: OPJan 26, 2018 7:47:31 AM

Thanks so much for your kind response. And you're absolutely right. We still do hang out and study together. It's just a bummer not having her around at chapter or anything.

By: OP
by: Relatable Jan 26, 2018 12:38:33 PM

No problem! & I'm sure you have other friends in your house. Don't let your big dropping ruin your sorority experience! :)

By: Relatable
#2  by: lol   

lots of girls drop--especially Senior year. It is costly, and the cost-benefit drops big-time. this coming year, I'll be you see 3x as many drop--and more will be underclassmen since there is such an extended length of suspension.

By: lol
#3  by: Curious    

You can still keep in touch

By: Curious
by: OPFeb 3, 2018 10:12:38 AM

You're absolutely right. And we do! I'm planning on taking a little and I'm just a little sad that my big probably won't be able to be part of reveal or pics or anything. But yeah, we'll definitely still hang out and keep in touch. Thanks for your kind response:)

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.